• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
...unless you're somehow also Gohan, which I rather doubt, I've got nothing.

The only character that might make sense as a "backup" for Gohan is Goten, but with Gotenks existing, I don't think Goten would exist by himself.
And before the inevitable "but Trunks exists as an individual" argument, that's specifically future Trunks, which is Trunks from a different timeline and a Trunks who fought alongside the Z-Warriors separately from Gotenks.
I suppose future Gohan is a possibility, but future Gohan never traveled back in time to fight with the Z-Warriors during their Android/Cell arc...
Gotenks isn't in the Android/Cell arc either, is he? He isn't born until after the time skip and participates in the fight against Buu.

Can't really confirm our deny anything, sorry.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
...unless you're somehow also Gohan, which I rather doubt, I've got nothing.

The only character that might make sense as a "backup" for Gohan is Goten, but with Gotenks existing, I don't think Goten would exist by himself.
And before the inevitable "but Trunks exists as an individual" argument, that's specifically future Trunks, which is Trunks from a different timeline and a Trunks who fought alongside the Z-Warriors separately from Gotenks.
I suppose future Gohan is a possibility, but future Gohan never traveled back in time to fight with the Z-Warriors during their Android/Cell arc...
what the **** is this show LMFAO

i'm salty that i have to be tonight's target but i get it. my death will help y'all narrow it down so, yknow. on the bright side i can check out and focus on my script again lmao

as long as fg saves max tonight and as long as max is /actually/ the cop which he is
then this game is like
auto-win for town, definitely auto-win for funnier and maybe for minish
moe might even win too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom