• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
The biggest one, still, is his complete lack of submitting an alignment guess on D1, while still submitting a role guess. I’ve explained that before, but if you don’t remember why I find that to be complete nonsense, I can explain it again.

And how exactly is not submitting my alignment guess on D1 making me guilty of anything?
Is your main argument really just to kill me because I'm somewhat weird? :kawaii:

Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.
At this point, I think Moe is a scum trying to protect his scumbuddy, given how he's been hunting for some way to prevent ExLight's lynch.

Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.
either that or he just has common sense

Common sense says, "Don't tick off a bunch of people in a Mafia game when those people have no idea what their alignment or roles are and are trying to hunt scum."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom