• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
I discovered what it isn't, and that's half the battle.
Not town again eh? Shocker.
I'm just gonna say it because at this point, I don't really care
I still don't know what my alignment is
Do you know what it isn’t?
Just wanted to say that I don't know if I'll post much this night phase. Have something else that is requiring my attention.

But I do know my alignment but not my role yet.

Also I didn't have a dragon ball. That wasn't what I was talking about the previous day. Mine was just more general theories/ideas about things we should do.
So what’s your alignment? :suspicious:

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
So what’s your alignment? :suspicious:

Town of course.

This makes me think of an interesting question though. Do we think mafia will tell that they've guessed their alignment right? At least for today. Everyone will basically know what their alignment is by the end of the next day/night.

funnier6

Courage~
Town of course.

This makes me think of an interesting question though. Do we think mafia will tell that they've guessed their alignment right? At least for today. Everyone will basically know what their alignment is by the end of the next day/night.
Considering the general consensus is to guess mafia first (lol I didn’t) they’re probably more likely to say that they they didn’t find out versus that they guessed town and were right. All kinds of weird things going on there.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I don't like this post, it's kind of confusing in its wording. A town player would have just said "I'm town."
I don't know if I'm town, but there's like an 80+ percent chance of it unless the setup is strange, probably.

Guessing scum d1 is the best move, in theory, because it's moderately likely to be true, guessing correctly informs you of your team, and it ensures there's someone able to deliver a nk (unless that's a role thing rather than a factional thing).

Guessing town is the most likely to be correct, but knowing that you're not scum means you know you're probably against scum. Very little of the advantage of guessing town is lost by guessing scum, while guessing scum when you're scum has massive benefits.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
This question of mine kinda proves I'm not confirmed scum. Try to figure out why, hm.

Does anyone know the answer for it tho? It's kinda crucial to predict how the game will play out this phase.
No one is confirmed anything, but not because of any question.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
him and eresh to be more specific
You have no idea. During signups I have nightmares of funnier torturing me to get me to play in a game. Then I wake up and, oddly, funnier has mentioned me on Discord in the Mafia server all like, "Ready to play?" If I say yes I sleep fine at night, but if I say no the nightmares persist. Coincidence? I think not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom