• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
Excuse me, sir, I'll have you know these are state-of-the-art galoshes.
Are they concrete galoshes? If so, very appropriate for a Mafia game.

Bulba isn't like most forums when it comes to mafia, so I've learned.
Of course it isn't. Bulbagarden has ME. This is the only other forum where I've played mafia, and, even so, I do so sparingly (because of a point I'll mention in a bit.)

YES THE BOT WON'T ANNOY ME ANYMORE
GREAT
THIS IS EXCELLENT NEWS!!! ...but I wasn't aware that I was being annoyed by a bot.

I don't know. I'm told I can keep it or give it to someone. I thought about tossing it at ME.

Okay, getting to that point now. It's almost my Sabbath, y'all! What this means is that I'm going to disappear for 25ish hours starting in an hour or so. I will not be able to comment on anything, nor will I be able to do anything internet related.
If you have Questions for me, or things you want to bring to my attention upon my return, mention ME, and I will catch up on Saturday night or Sunday morning. (I will also say, my wife's birthday is tomorrow, and celebrations go into Sunday, so I probably won't be around as much as I normally am on weekends, anyway, but we'll see.)

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
So who did you give it to
We don't want to give one person all of them just yet because they could end up not being town. And by night the entire Mafia team will probably know they are Mafia via the process of elimination to discover alignment that was suggested earlier... so we need to be wary moving forward.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Kinda sick so sorry i havent been posting. And there are now 30 pages. RIP.
Not like it makes sense to read, since nobody knows who they are and who their scumbuds may or may not be.
Can't focus too much but I agree the day should end.
Vote: Darth

funnier6

Courage~
that would take 4 entire phases smh
if you wanna know if you should ally with town in just one that's pretty much how you do
I was trying to say that serial killer is not an alignment and that Third Party should go there.
Kinda sick so sorry i havent been posting. And there are now 30 pages. RIP.
Not like it makes sense to read, since nobody knows who they are and who their scumbuds may or may not be.
Can't focus too much but I agree the day should end.
Vote: Darth
Read the thirty pages of memes! You’ll feel better. <3

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Oh hecc I didn't know this had started! And now I have 30 pages to read... I'll see what I can glean tomorrow, its way too late to try and think rn

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Not thinking required, just laugh at the memes and vote Darth :D

Yeah, I was wondering how much we could take seriously since no one knows their alignment, and it looks like that's all that's been going on all day. Do we actually gain anything from a lynch though?

(Also I'm actually going to sleep now)

funnier6

Courage~
Yeah, I was wondering how much we could take seriously since no one knows their alignment, and it looks like that's all that's been going on all day. Do we actually gain anything from a lynch though?

(Also I'm actually going to sleep now)
Darth is the host. We’re basically no lynching except this is more fun. And we’re kinda tryna hurry up and maj so if you could toss down a quick vote before you go that’d be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom