• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If ME shoots Zinn, who is either telling the truth and blocks it or is lying and dies, and Minish shoots Rubik, the game is basically over anyway right?
yeah but my plan covers even weirder worlds where you're a mafia that gets checked whatever you want to be or something
you're not wrong though

ZinnLav

Zinnie-chan
Humm I was so sure Moe was an independent too...
I'll be roleblocking ME, since that should prevent him shooting me per our plan, if ME dies and I live, then clearly I'm a roleblocker since kills don't stop other kills. And if I die, obviously that also clears me.

I'm pretty sure it's Rubik though... or you know... the SK >_>

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
Look, game should be 5:1:1:1 at this point, since we haven’t flipped Cell.

I was reasonably certain, based on flavor, that Broly was SK, but, obviously, that wasn’t the case.

We’ve still got one Mafia and one Serial Killer on the loose.
I’m willing to believe that Minish can win with Town, for now, since, at this point, it won’t prevent a town victory if she is lying.

I’m also fairly certain that mafia has a Role Cop, and Occam’s Razor suggests that’s Rubik.

But I’m still shooting at Zinn. Because I’m nuts.

ZinnLav

Zinnie-chan
I’m sorry, are you planning on killing ME?
That sounds like a thing scum would say.
I'm saying if Mafia kill you to make me look bad, it won't work since your kill shot would still go through, which I would still block. If I was lying about roleblocker your kill would work on me regardless if you died or not.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
@ZinnLav Don't block ME. Honestly I thought the better plan here would be ME shooting Minish, and Minish shooting Rubik. And if Zinn does turn out to be the last Mafioso we lynch Zinn tomorrow.
Zinn is almost certainly the last scum, so I think tonight's plan should deal with that when his bluff fails.

Idk how anyone could think he's town at this point.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Just saying. :P
I mean, logically you should kill me, even if only to narrow the possibilities a bit more. Doing so clears TSF's role and eliminates one of the people with a role that fits into a standard scum team composition.

That doesn't mean you shouldn't also try to kill Zinn because his roleblocker ability is probably BS.

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
There was a Town Silencer and a Town Role Cop in this game.
I don’t see why/how a Town Roleblocker is that unbelievable in comparison. Especially to the Town Silencer.

Town having two Role Cops, while Mafia has none? That is unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom