• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
do you think he could still be flavor cop but also be scum? and he's just lying about his targets? i guess i can see the utility in a scum flavor cop?

I think he's flavor cop and probably telling the truth about his targets. Hero blocks me n2 and he targets me and they find out I'm sk. I don't think Hero knows my role unless it happens like that. Moe is very obviously pushing an agenda that Hero started yesterday. I think flavor cop scum is likely because they have other threats they can find and use it to mislead town.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'd sooner believe that rubik checked you, minish

I dunno, I feel like rolecop is more valuable to town because it can help out people who haven't guessed their role. So back up rolecop feels more genuine to me. Plus I don't see why Rubik claims there except to maybe make Moe look more suspicious. But I dunno if I buy that.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
ok but alignment cop + watcher + role cop + backup role cop still makes 4 investigation roles on the same side. it's still excessive.

do you think it's possible that sunfan and rubik are scum together?

Hmm, it's a possiblity. Possible that sunfan and Moe could be scumbuds as well. Since sunfan was all against Moe until today and now he's going after Rubik when I'm making a case against Moe.

wait what? why wouldn't any scum kill a town rolecop?

If they have their own rolecop I think they potentially wait to try and push Tristan's lynch. Because he was under suspicion. And if it comes to claims they would want him alive to maybe toss some confusion in there over which is telling the truth. I dunno if that makes sense I'm kinda tired and feel like that might not even make sense to me now. Lol

I think scum didn't kill max on n2 because they hadn't quite finished coordinating yet... it kinda sounds like Hero wasn't in scum chat
idk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom