• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm honestly stunned if Zinn and I are in a CC battle
this wasn't what I expected

Moe, did Zinn hardclaim watcher in the neighborhood?

that uh
doesn't sound like a watcher claim to me?
I'd rather just stop the speculation and see either an affirmation or a denial

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
that uh
doesn't sound like a watcher claim to me?
I'd rather just stop the speculation and see either an affirmation or a denial
It does given the context that they (Zinn and Moe) were using Zinn’s targeting of Ex as a means of confirming you as scum, but you’re right, let’s wait and see what nonsense the neighborhood got into last night. This kind of **** didn’t happen when Mr. Rogers was in charge of the neighborhood.

Zinn is going to bed but I'm waiting for sms

we'll discuss what info to share
All things considered, if y’all are Town, it’s best to share any information that will help clear up this scenario. Potentially mislynching aWatcher because you lot didn’t feel like sharing is just silly and very avoidable.

I'm giving like 15 minutes for a response and then I'm closing the tab for a while if I don't get one because I'm not going to sit here f5ing over and over for something that needs to be clarified immediately I'd just get really, really annoyed and I don't want that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom