• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
We, collectively, will have more information to work with in the morning after our abilities have resolved than you individually do right now.
I really hope so.

ME's offer makes enough sense to me, so I won't do it anymore.
In fact, I dare to say that this proves he's either desperate town or telling the truth about not knowing his alignment. If he knows his alignment it's one less person in the pool; if he doesn't, he'll be acting as pro-town, so he's not a threat. In last case scenario, lynching him would have the same probabilities as lynching Moe, so I'm actually ok with this. You're going to the top of my town reads, nice.

We, collectively, will have more information to work with in the morning after our abilities have resolved than you individually do right now. Don't pidgeonhole us into hitting a player because you don't like that he doesn't want to share his targets yet (because it's possible that he has a reason).

@ExLight this is the best reason not to use your role.

Oh god don't put worms in my head.

And that's... highly unlikely. His decision of not finding out his role and alignment was decided since D1, there was no way he could've known he was Jester or even Independent.

I know it's highly unlikely, but I have a feeling that if he's lying about not choosing his role and alignment, that would be the first role he would guess.

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
ME's probably Jester, dude.
Good try, but no...at least not to my knowledge.
If I actually was Jester, why would I be actively discouraging Ex from using his ability on ME? That would guarantee my victory.

Believe it or not, but I haven't submitted any guesses on my alignment or role to this point. I am assuming that I am town, because the numbers favor that probability.

If I actually was Jester, why would I be actively discouraging Ex from using his ability on ME? That would guarantee my victory.

Because you offered yourself up as a policy lynch instead, which is a sneakier, townier way of guaranteeing your victory.

What do you think of the game so far? Who is scum?

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Ooh, I forgot about that. It only makes Moe's chances of being scum even higher tho.
i know you already said you wouldn't use your role and i appreciate the **** out of that, but i have to point out the flaw in your logic. sure, as we slowly reduce the number of unknown players, the chances that the remaining players are scum skyrocket. however that applies to EVERY PLAYER WE HAVE NOT CONFIRMED. every single one. not just your favorite choice.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Most jesters wouldn't know their role until this night, probably.

D1: Guess scum (assume town when it fails unless your target is killed).
D2: Guess town (assume survivor when it fails if your actions still aren't killing)
D3: Guess self
N3: Learn exact win condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom