• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s your problem? You’re not even going to try?
I'm trying
you should have at least that much faith in me

Its just stupid; I'm being stupid and I know it

I'm town so I should just sack up and start yelling or something because right now I'm just gay, not "gay, good at mafia version of funnier"

I'm just worried it will be confused screaming instead of yelling

I've restricted my town circle a little bit now; its

me
you
sms
tristan
lg

I think pressuring deku is a good idea
I think closely looking at moe is a good idea

do you think any of this is unreasonable?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Why would the real cop counterclaim during the Night? Even if a counterclaim happened it wouldn't be solved during the night and would waste the next day completely.
Regardless of when it happened, a counterclaim would be inevitable. I've seen this scenario play out multiple times and I don't recall ever actually seeing a fake cop claim (don't quote me on that though, my memory bad). All Max would be doing by fake claiming is writing his own name on a death note and passing it over to the real cop to mark the time when he would be dying.

Mafia targeting mafia with a role adds them to the chat. If mafia targets mafia for a kill it will act as one, no?
Is that confirmed? My apologies if so.

Because all scums would target him. If he's really a cop he'll get affected by the roles and each mafia learns what they're capable of. If he's scum, all roles will be turned into cop check and they all would be added into the chat.
If I were mafia and noticed he claimed cop without yet knowing his alignment, I would've targeted him with a night kill. Assuming what you said about mafia kills is true, this, then, would be bad for mafia and would not lead to any kind of reward.

Anyway I don't really see this discussion going anywhere.

As far as mislynches go, Miller is not all that disastrous of a role to lose. Since she didn't claim it day 1 as is customary for Bulba, she probably would have been cop checked and then possibly lynched anyway. That being said though, a mislynch is still a mislynch, and I don't see any kind of mislynch as being particularly good. So I'm a little confused by Moe right now but I'm also confused by Sun Fan's interactions with him. The latter seems to think the former is scum (?), but Sun Fan's play has been a little weird all around.

@The Sun Fan do you genuinely believe this is scum Moe? Or is it just slightly off-kilter Moe?

funnier6

Courage~
I'm trying
you should have at least that much faith in me

Its just stupid; I'm being stupid and I know it

I'm town so I should just sack up and start yelling or something because right now I'm just gay, not "gay, good at mafia version of funnier"

I'm just worried it will be confused screaming instead of yelling

I've restricted my town circle a little bit now; its

me
you
sms
tristan
lg

I think pressuring deku is a good idea
I think closely looking at moe is a good idea

do you think any of this is unreasonable?
I think pressuring deku is a bit odd considering the green check

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom