• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Guardians of the Galaxy 2

Djinn

and Tonic

ce4f528b76234258a6279168160f7597

Little baby Groot,

Anyway, it does not look too bad, I thought the first one was okay.

I've been wanting to see the original, but I just haven't gotten around to it yet. At least May is still a long time away. I may just watch it over the holidays.

The first is one of my favourite Marvel films, so I'm definitely excited. The only thing I'm afraid of is that it'll lose quality by tying in much more to the MCU, which it didn't have to do last time.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Definitely excited to see this one! The first was fantastic and this one isn't looking too shabby either. Plus, I love not so stereotypical heroes.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
The MCU is about the only thing in Hollywood that I have no reservations about. These movies are of consistent quality, and of course GotG is one of the most pleasant surprises in theaters this decade. I really LOVED the GotG2 trailer. It's short, simple and understated but impactful just like the first movie's promos. Back then people didn't know what they were getting, but the trailer piqued their curiosity. Now audiences know what to expect. I like that they can stick to that and not feel like they need some massive grandiose blowout trailer a-la Fantastic Creatures insanely moronic promo trailer that features a ton of CGI, throw-away stock movie trailer lines and absolutely nothing to say about the plot or characters in all two minutes worth of runtime.

Also, Chibi Groot.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I can't tell if I love Drax or Baby Groot better. Probably Baby Groot but idk, Drax is hilarious in every trailer we've seen so far.

This movie looks great. I'm super stoked for it! Now if only we could get a Spider-Man: Homecoming trailer...

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I can't tell if I love Drax or Baby Groot better. Probably Baby Groot but idk, Drax is hilarious in every trailer we've seen so far.

This movie looks great. I'm super stoked for it! Now if only we could get a Spider-Man: Homecoming trailer...

whoever they got to play spiderman in Civil war sucked worse than toby maguire.

@DekuNut you ain't the only one Mantis has a creepy face

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom