• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Groose's Relation With Zelda and Ganon

Z

zeld@

Undoubtedly neigh-sayers will neigh, but to convince you otherwise, keep this in mind

Zelda has a diamond ruby she wears
Ghiriahim has a diamond ruby she wears
Groose has a diamon ruby he wears

Link has a crush on zelda
Groose has a crush on zelda

whether you want to believe what the 4chan person posted or not, is up to you, however it was the truth. The 4chan person said the master sword was forged by collecting the spirits of the goddesses, which nothing prior had given indication to. The explanation as to how the master sword is forged has now been confirmed via several nintendo videos showing the skyward sword absorbing the essence of Red, Blue and Green spirits (Din Farore Nayru). They could not have known that by speculating, by playing the demo, etc. Which means the whole thing about zelda sacraficing herself so long as she and link can meet again in future lifetimes, is true.

Ghirahim's power is merged with Grooses, and they become Ganondorf. Look at his character and you'll see the similarity. Ganon wears that same stupid ruby groose does (albeit in a different form). Groose, before turning into ganon, looks like a teenage form of him but less evil. With ghirahim's power, Ganon is created, and always acts as the cataylst to bring zelda and link together.

There you go.

Last edited by a moderator:

Big Octo

=^)
... This is just pure speculation and theory. First of all, I don't believe the 4chan spoilers. Second of all, Ganon was born a Gerudo, completely debunking your theory. Also, Ghirahim's plan is to resurrect his master, who is not Ganon. Honestly, this theory has no evidence, just speculation.

Hmm... I think Nintendo deliberately made connections between Groose and Ganon (because Groose is sort of an antagonist), but I don't think Groose is going to literally become Ganon. Like Big Octo said, Ganon was born a Gerudo.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
It actually makes sense, it really does. Groose is the one behind the Triforce, he is also the string puller behind Link and Zelda. I SEE IT NOW!!!!

Anyway, Nintendo themselves confirmed that Ganon(dorf) will not be appearing in this game. I don't see how Groose can be Ganon, but if it is true in the end...well, congrats for early guessing!

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Interesting hypothesis. Albeit, Nintendo--via Aonuma, I believe--has already stated that Ganon/dorf would not be in the game. This would include him in any reference or alternative form. And if anything, Groose is only a bully inconic to the intimidator Ganon was in terms of harassing a younger kid.

Ahem... even if this is just speculation and turns out not to be true, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do NOT include what could be the BIGGEST spoiler in the game in the freakin title of the thread. Also put a spoiler label.
It would be very much appreciated.
After all there are people who go on these forums such as myself, who don't want any huge spoilers so please... thank you;)

Big Octo

=^)
Ganon was born a Gerudo.. Link was born a kokiri, and a farmer, and a villager, and etc. So what? The wish was that everyone be reborn and always have their lives interect. So no, that doesn't debunk my "theory" which isn't theory btw. Ghirahim's desire ressurect his master was part of the 4chan spoilers.. so you now believe that part? lol.
... Ganon has been born only once, there's only one Ganon. Yes, this is a theory, as you have no solid evidence, just speculation.

I don't believe the rumors because:
1) Most of them just sound like fan-fic hopes
2) Trolls are all over 4chan.

Z

zeld@

Ganon was born as a gerudo, yes, that doesn't mean that ganon cannot be the culmination of groose and ghirahim and ghirahim's "master", if ganon is a reborn version of those three. Just like every iteration of Link is reborn into a different time, with no prior memory of any past lives, yet he is the original link because of the wish zelda made on the triforce. So saying "ganon was born a gerudo" doesn't mean anything.

Why do you think nintendo has shown groose in almost every preview video... because he's a very important character. Yes, he won't be in this game, but this game will end with him being reborn as ganondorf, which leads into ocarina of time

Big Octo

=^)
Ganon was born as a gerudo, yes, that doesn't mean that ganon cannot be the culmination of groose and ghirahim and ghirahim's "master", if ganon is a reborn version of those three. Just like every iteration of Link is reborn into a different time, with no prior memory of any past lives, yet he is the original link because of the wish zelda made on the triforce. So saying "ganon was born a gerudo" doesn't mean anything.

Why do you think nintendo has shown groose in almost every preview video... because he's a very important character. Yes, he won't be in this game, but this game will end with him being reborn as ganondorf, which leads into ocarina of time
Actually, no. Ganon was born, not reborn, as a a Gerudo, and it means everything. He's mainly a "starting of the game" character. It was already spoiled that Ghirahim would be resurrecting his master.

Z

zeld@

All I can say without risking legal reprecussions is read what I wrote, and wait til release date.

Big Octo

=^)
All I can say without risking legal reprecussions is read what I wrote, and wait til release date.
I still don't believe you, I think you're just using this as a last resort. There's too much against this theory to make this believable.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Wait.. what?
Ganondorf/Ganon isn't getting Reborn, Ganon is the same throughout the series, he constantly gets revived.

This is a huge flaw in your theory

Z

zeld@

I still don't believe you, I think you're just using this as a last resort. There's too much against this theory to make this believable.

You also don't believe the 4chan spoilers, even though they have, through new nintendo videos, been proven to be true as they contained information that was never released to the public. That is cold hard undeniable fact. Make-pretend whatever excuses or reasons you want to deny what I have said and what they have said (even though they've been proven true), but there's only 1 truth and you'll see on nov 20th that you're wrong.

And lol this is no last resort, I don't have anything to lose if I don't convince you of what I'm saying, lol jesus. Anyways stop posting, I've heard your opinion and I don't care. Let others post and give their opinions.

Wait.. what?
Ganondorf/Ganon isn't getting Reborn, Ganon is the same throughout the series, he constantly gets revived.

This is a huge flaw in your theory

You're right, but ganon was born at one point, after skyward swords story, and there's no reason he cannot be born as a reincarnation of groose and ghirahims master. I'm not saying he will be reborn, just that when he is born the first and only time, he will be born as the reincarnation of groose, ghirahim's master and etc.

Big Octo

=^)
You also don't believe the 4chan spoilers, even though they have, through new nintendo videos, been proven to be true as they contained information that was never released to the public. That is cold hard undeniable fact. Make-pretend whatever excuses or reasons you want to deny what I have said and what they have said (even though they've been proven true), but there's only 1 truth and you'll see on nov 20th that you're wrong.

And lol this is no last resort, I don't have anything to lose if I don't convince you of what I'm saying, lol jesus. Anyways stop posting, I've heard your opinion and I don't care. Let others post and give their opinions.
Not all, if any, 4chan spoilers have been proved true. Link me to these videos you that you claim to confirm the spoilers. Also, don't say when I can and can't post, I can still give my opinion. There's too mcuh evidence from Nintendo and other games to confirm this theory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom