• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphics of the World of Zelda

L

Linkthetank

I never did understand it, and I still don't understand it, but has anyone noticed the change in graphics from TP to other Zelda games, even after TP? I looked at them, the games after TP like SS, and really, how can you have betterGraphics in an earlier game, but worse graphics in a later game?and really, I think the brown hair link actually looks cooler than when he has blonde hair. Also kind of wondering why the did that. Any comments on this or on Zelda's future graphics, please reply.

Skunk

Floof
Honestly, I really don't find it to bad of a change. I think both are quite nice, but not as good as each other. Technology advances, as do the things we can do with it. :)

To be honest I agree with Mugen they are completely different in graphical design. It's not that one is better than the other there on opposite sides of a graphical scale. Cartoon-----------------------Realistic. What you should say is that you prefer realistic graphics opposed to cartoon graphics

Graphics do not equal realism. :/ The Wind Waker and Skyward Sword already proved this to be true. There are just numerous internet trolls who seek to make you think otherwise. :yes: Some moments in Skyward Sword such as the Ghirahim scene and the the culminating battles against Ghirahim and Demise in the Sealed Grounds were extremely well presented, arguably better than any in previous Zelda entries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom