• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

David

But you called me here...
Hi! Anyone here know ToonTown? Please can someone make me a signature with the picture of the VP with my name on it? Thanks!
Yeah, when i finish the zora with the lightsaber, i'll do yours.

David

ok Byrne. I finished your signature for you. Here you go, I hope you enjoy it.

byrne-signature1.png

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Hi! I am looking for someone who can help me get a better quality picture of dark interlopers( as avatar). Thanks!

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Hi! I am looking for someone who can help me get a better quality picture of dark interlopers( as avatar). Thanks!
I can do it just give en min. or less

EDIT: Here I found it
images
It was the best I can find

Kybyrian

It's kind of hard to get a decent one since the avatar limit is 100x100, but think this should manage. It's better than your current one, at least. :)

darkinterlopers.jpg

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Thanks to everyone! I really appriceate!

Uh oh. There is a problem. Whenever I try to put the picture on my avatar it writes out that it is an unvalid file.=\

Last edited:

David

well, you might have saved it as the wrong type of file. So try saving it to your computer again and make sure its a JPEG or a PNG. That should help.

Kybyrian

Thanks to everyone! I really appriceate!

Uh oh. There is a problem. Whenever I try to put the picture on my avatar it writes out that it is an unvalid file.=\

Right click on the image and click "Save Image As". It might have a little different wording if you use Internet Explorer, but you should be able to figure it out. Just make sure that it's set to "JPEG Image" and save it on your computer. When going to the avatar part, do the upload from computer option. Click "Browse" and find the file that you saved on your computer.

L

Lacerator

Hey guys, I'm looking for an Avatar and a Sig :suspicious:

Basically, I really want something crazy-epic for my sig. I had a friend who makes these amazing Order of the Stick sigs and avs which are absolutely stunning. Need something like that. Something totally original. Any of you guys got anything. Unfortunately this part of the forum is so big I have no idea who to go to for it. Can anybody recommend me anybody, if not, can anybody good volunteer. I'll be happy to like... :D at you and stuff if you do... Seriously though, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks guys!

ApcolypticMufin

Fan of Zelda & Bioshock!
Hey guys, I'm looking for an Avatar and a Sig :suspicious:

Basically, I really want something crazy-epic for my sig. I had a friend who makes these amazing Order of the Stick sigs and avs which are absolutely stunning. Need something like that. Something totally original. Any of you guys got anything. Unfortunately this part of the forum is so big I have no idea who to go to for it. Can anybody recommend me anybody, if not, can anybody good volunteer. I'll be happy to like... :D at you and stuff if you do... Seriously though, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks guys!
I can definitely get this one! Anything more specific you want? any certain picture? Or should I just surprise you?

L

Lacerator

I can definitely get this one! Anything more specific you want? any certain picture? Or should I just surprise you?

Thanks for offering!

Surprise me... Also, for the sig, can you have an absolutely freakin epic message like the on yours. "HERE I IZ! ROCK U LIEK A HURRICAIN! A message like that would be fantastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom