• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Got a Link Costume. Any Video Ideas.

SO, I got this pretty sick link costume for halloween. gonna pass out candy and my girlfriends house but thats besides the point. I kinda wanna make some sort of funny videos with it. Like running around in public and seeing how people react to me. My friends makes a very convincing wolverine as well. I was just wondering if you guys had any ideas on what i could do with it!

ZeldaOcarina

Princess of Hyrule
I saw a video once where these guys went dressed up as Mario characters to the mall looking for Princess Peach. Maybe you could try something like that?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Find a Ganondorf costume and somebody to put into it. Then come up with some hilarious choreography and Youtube the vid. Maybe it'll be the next be thing, and if so, your g-friend has a pretty lucky property.

ZeldaOcarina

Princess of Hyrule
HAHA thats a great idea but i would feel bad! but it would be funny if like real money came out haha.

Thinking about money... maybe you could make fake rupees and request that people accept that as legitimate currency. ($1.00=8.93 rupees, using the GameInformer conversion). I'd like to see that lol.

H

Hyrulian Angel

Do a dance to some classic song from Disney or something........... idk. That's what i did for my cosplay competition to zero to hero (but that was for kingdom hearts but who cares). Try that or just make a awesome trailer with them for one of the zelda games or a cool idea for a zelda game!

Have you done any youtube videos yet b/c i'd love to see one!

Go to a store and try to buy something with Rupees.
That or learn to shuffle. Now thats something I'd like to see.

I just dont have any zelda replica rupees.

I did one video for school that is on youtube it was like a vocab thing i did a couple years back

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zv3DOnENjss

its kinda funny i guess... also it has some zelda themed music.

but not my best work considering most of the footage is random stock footage. it was a miracle i could edit it to be as good as it turned out to be. gets a little lazy around the end...but power all the way through

Last edited:

Omega Fury

I ain't mad bro!
Wear your Link costume for the Skyward Sword midnight launch any place they'll do it. You could be included in a video gaming magazine. Just saying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom