• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Goron Theory

jebus_thecatman

What the moo?
Ok I've been thinking about this for a while now, so here goes nothing......

In WW it seems like there are only 3 Gorons (traveling merchants)

And in TP one Goron gets trapped in the volcanic rock that thaws Zora's Domain
And a kid Goron in Kakorio(spelling?) Village is trying to hold his breath at the Hot Spring

So, In WW I think the Gorons are alive, at the bottom of the Great Sea....and I guess they somehow they made their way to the places they live in/on in PH and ST

What do you people think?

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
That's really interesting. But that does raise the question of how they got to their homes in PH and ST. Wasn't PH in a different world from the Great Sea according to Oshus? Not to mention that's a really far distance to travel; but hey, they did have a lot of time to migrate. However, I can't help but think that the Gorons might have been crushed by deep sea pressure if they really did live all the way down there, but the laws of physics don't really apply like that to the Zelda universe do they? ...But then what about the Goron's problems with the cold? Deep sea isn't all that warm. Hmm...still a really interesting theory.

jebus_thecatman

What the moo?
Well I haven't played PH, but I looked at part of the walkthrough on the main site, but from what I think that where PH takes place is where the King of Red Lions says "It's to dangerous to go past here"(aka the borders of the Sea Chart), I could be wrong though...

You have some very good thoughts there....so Thanks!

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I don't understand why there were only three Gorons in WW. I also was totally confused on why they were in PH and ST. I think PH and ST were somehow before WW. The only thing that doesn't make sense is the fact that ST and PH came after WW.

Austin

Austin
I don't think that the Gorons can live underwater, because if you're wearing the Goron Mask in MM and you fall into water the screen turns black and you start over at the nearest entrance. Of course, what do we make of the Goron in TP then.....

Rishian

The Meat Shield
Well this idea once again raises the timeline issue...
Which I refuse to get involved in at this time (not knowing enough about the timelines... or the possible timelines.. ;D)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom