• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Google and ZD Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

tysonrss

Keyblade Master
It's been about 2 weeks since I've been using internet explorer to get on this forum. And I hate Internet Explorer, I use Google Chrome for everything else.

I get an error when I click on "forum" from the homepage on Chrome.

Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.
Cookie: skimlinks_enabled=1; ibPAcookiecheck=yesss; gidstarted=21; gpstarted=1347154823; __qca=P0-652138440-1340860646764; editor_height=qr%23215px; bb_lastvisit=1343954878; bb_lastactivity=0

Could someone tell me what is wrong? I can't stand this browser.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Looks like you need to clear your cookies for some reason. I'm not sure why Chrome does this, but it can be annoying.

So, go to Chrome's Settings, open up at the bottom of the page Advanced Settings, scroll down to the subname Privacy, and click the Clear Browsing History button. This will open up a dialog box. Check 'Empty the cache' and 'Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data', and any other option that you feel should go. Leave the rest unchecked or else you might lose data that you'd want saved. From there hit 'Clear browsing data' and the things you selected will be removed from Chrome's database.

Hopefully this is all it takes... Can't 100% guarantee it, but good luck. :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom