• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Adventure of Link Good Level-up Areas

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Today I was playing Adventure of Link, more specifically the Ocean Palace of that game. I defeated the boss, and then was about to place in the crystal. I stopped and remembered that it will give me a free level-up, so I decided to leave and pursue enough points in order to upgrade my sword to level 8. I am wondering where you guys think the place place would be for me to easily rack up points, while not facing enemies that are too difficult.

M

Mik

To systematically NOT place the crystal in the palace after winning the battle is the key to levelling up fast. You could, for example, save the crystal placing in the first two palaces until the level-up gets really high. Also, the enemys in the palaces mostly gives more xp than outside, so exit and enter again and you´ll probably fill the points fully. Then go for the crystal-room. Sure, it´s hard, but definitly one of my favourite games...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom