• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Golden Seven SU

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
No lazy bums are allowed on a quest. They get nothing done. And remember that they are goddesses. They aren't lazy.

Life and time and maybe earth.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Hmm, I might bring Fang in as time, play with that whole Zelda!Fang dynamic I have going with her in one RP. Not sure, though... Nah. Bangs as Life? Not sure about that either... Maybe I shouldn't sign up as a goddess.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Then I think I could try that. Yeah, I could. Because I read something in a book that I wanted to add to Bangs' character, and it would work perfectly with this!

Name: Janice 'Bangs' Cahill
Goddess: Ceranli
Appearance: This, but with the pink-pearl dress I described in Sailors:
iPod pics K 384.jpg
Backstory: I don't think I'm gonna make her a siren. She'll just have been raised by them. But the inability to breathe under water was the only difference between her and them, she'd always loved to sing. And for as long as she could remember, she'd been able to hear the music in every living thing. Everything and everyone has a song to it, and she'd always loved learning every single tune she could. It's why she ended up wanting to be a singer, and left her home to pursue her dream. Though she hasn't had too much luck yet, due to her age and inexperience with the world. Being a travelling performer is harder than it looks...
Other: She loves all kinds of art, not just music, and sees the beauty in everything.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Name: Semira Autumn
Goddess: Serenyti
Appearance: She has a darker, middle-eastern looking complexion, her black hair sleek and silky. She always has it in a ponytail. She wears simple greyish-silver clothing, it being trousers and a short top. She always has sandals on. Her eyes are a dark brown.
Backstory: She grew up in a small town in the desert island of Moore, living by an oasis. She has two brothers, the oldest of the three, and her parents taught them the language and customs of the island. She doesn't speak common very well, having just come because she felt like she was being drawn out of Moore.
Other: She plays the harp and the flute quite well. She's also proficient with the scimitar.

So Moore is populated mostly by the Gildremnah, which is pretty much the Gerudo save slightly altered and with more men. They're the same warrior people, and they still make good thieves. That's pretty much what she wears.

The harp and flute reference OoA and OoT.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Name: Aarde
Goddess: Verdéytah
Appearance: A young black wolf in the prime of his life with a white underbelly and strangely intelligent blue eyes.
Backstory: Grew up with his pack, however, the presence of the goddess inside of him gave him human level intelligence, which led to him eventually being cast out. Since then, he's been roaming the forest, staying clear of travelers and other wolves.
Other: He can communicate with humans telepathically, and his howling sounds more like human music than wolf howls.

I thought this might be interesting.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
No. Try again.

Why would a goddess's soul go into a wolf? That's like saying Nepti chose a whale or something

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
I just thought it would be interesting, and there would be no way for my character to be Stu-y.

Try two:

Name: Aaron Jorden
Goddess: Verdéytah
Appearance: Tall, around 6'4, athletic build, black hair, sapphire blue eyes, usually wears a blue shirt and black pants.
Backstory: Was raised in a temple devoted to the martial arts, left when he was 15, since then, he's been inhabiting a small cottage in the forest which he doesn't leave except for the occasional excursion into the nearby city.
Other: He's extremely proficient in hand-to-hand combat, knives, and the staff, however, he's extremely uncomfortable around large groups of people.

Last edited:

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
*ights lollipop* I don't know why I lit the lollipop

Name: Midge
Goddess: Verdeytah
Appearance: Modest. a simple green dress. her hair is brown. she is shoeless
Backstory: Her mother was boastful, and said that she could sing better than Nepti, so they had a -off. mother lost, so her first-born daughter would be born mute. and that was Midge
Other: No words, only actions. if need be, she will write

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Name: Tork'Saha
Goddess: (Ooh... I was gonna do earth. Can we both do it?)
Appearance: 6'3" Usually wears Green, has green eyes, and average build
Backstory: He had lived in a village where he was an outcast, only staying there since he had nowhere else to go. Only now did he leave, since he was guaranteed protection, now he could out he could control earth.
Other: None

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
Is there still a spot open? sorry for replying so late, i've been busy. Also you said we can be Non-incarnations right? Anyway here's my SU if i can

Name: Smith Longsbarrow
Goddess: (Non-incarnation) Worships Favonia
Appearance: Strong build, average height. Short black hair, blunt face. Wears worn but warm homemade leather and fur clothes.
Backstory: Born a peasant, both parents executed for witchcraft at a young age, and he became a slave as he showed no signs of magic, though it's in his blood. He ran away at age 13 and has been finding his own way since then all around Sylynar.
Other: Since he worships Favonia and has magic in him he can fly for short periods of time using a fold out glider hidden in a staff. He finds himself at home high up in trees and on cliffs and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom