• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Ghirahim Like Fi?

L

lloydvslink

Soooooo? i'm just wondering is ghirahim a sword spirit like Fi? i mean he obviously is a solid being unlike Fi but both Fi and Ghirahim have the gems that are in their individual swords like the blue gem in the master sword and the red gem on the um? anti-master sword? unmaster sword? and then the cutscene where ghirahim says" a weapon with out mercy" and shows himself as a sword???? any one else think the same as me? because i think he is a sword spirit like Fi. :devil:THE EVIL TWIN!

J

Jacob199651

I think that he is the sword, but until demise pulled the sword out of Ghirahim, he was more like a specifically human form of the weapon. when demise did what he did, Ghirahim became the same thing that Fi is, especially if you note that Ghirahim's spirit was sucked into the sword.

S

SS,OoT,WW,TP

Basically before the final battle ghirahim had the sword inside him but fi was inside the sword so they are definitely opposites.

Yes Ghirahim is the anti-Fi. They are opposites in color, personality, and even the direction of their hair. The frustrating thing is the fact that the two do not acknowledge each other at all throughout the entire game.

Yes Ghirahim is the anti-Fi. They are opposites in color, personality, and even the direction of their hair. The frustrating thing is the fact that the two do not acknowledge each other at all throughout the entire game.
Yes this really annoyed me aswell. The most he really says is "What an interesting sword" or something along those lines when he is able to steal it from you in the first battle. Really? Thats it!? I guess Ghirahim isn't fazed by having a "twin". At all. Or he never knew.....but he must have known....I mean he should have known...o_o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom