• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art GCC Games Voting

GCC Games Voting

• Entry 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Entry 2

• Entry 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
The next theme will be Kingdom of Hearts. You must make me a banner which is Kingdom of Hearts related. You can use any character and background you like as long as it is about KoH. You can send me your entries by pm :)

No self voting please!
This weeks contest is about Games. Here are the entries of those who participated:

Entry 1:
2uzbgow.jpg

Entry 2:
zeldametroid.jpg

Entry 3:
wiigamesgcc.png

Nicole

luke is my wife
Derp! I know who made the third one. *epicfacepalm*

Since there are only a couple entries, I can see right away which one is my favorite.

Entry 1: I love the effects, and I like the Sonic series as a whole. Nice job. It seems a bit bright in the middle, but other than that, it looks fantastic.

Entry 2: This one's pretty cool, too, although I don't see many effects used, other than the little reflection. Also, the text seems a bit out of place. Next time, maybe try and play around with fonts and color effects until you get it to mesh better. I do like the idea, however.

Entry 3: This one is really neat. I like the idea of Link, Mario, and Kirby. But the text is kind of hard to read. It took me a while to figure it out. I do like how you gave each character their own little section.

All in all, entry one gets my vote. I love the way it looks, and the effects are sick. Good job, guys/gals. ^^

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
The first one is really good but I feel something is missing. Like there could have been added something more to it. But I like the effects and Shadow is really a great choice.

The second one is really good. Adding more effects would make it too crowded and take away the attention of the characters added. I like the style and effects. I think the text could have had more depth. A bit of emboss and shadow and maybe another font. But besides that it is a very great piece of art.

The third one is amazing looking. I like how the person who created this added three of the most famous characters in it. I love the effects and I also love the way the text was placed. The banner could have been a bit bigger but still an amazing job done here

OcarinaSword

Never Give up
Entery1, I like the sonic games and its good graphics i mean when i see something with good graphics im happy (i say *wow!*) and yea like i said good graphics catch me!

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
And the winner is: FIERCE DEITY. Congrats and thanks to all of you who participated.

Entry 1: FierceDeity
Entry 2: Lanzz
Entry 3: Thunder-Ocarina

Thanks to all of you who participated!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom