• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gatewatch RP Thread

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"Look. If an 8 foot tall Loenbraü shows up and says 'come with me' obviously you go, but then once you get where youre going you ask questions to better understand him"

Storm

"Ifvyou think i meant any harm to the Demonic Race, i dont. I meant in how close we are. Youve had 15 chances to kill me and you havent. That must mean something

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Ajani ignored the conversation that was being had by the other two. He of course did have someone like that, or rather he did, but he hadn't seen them in quite some time. He opened a door and gesture for the two to go in

Storm

" im sorry, Mr. LoenBraü. My associate here feels my logic is lacking" Rasul says as he lights his pipe and puffs a little smoke

Storm

Rasul enters, tipping an imaginary hat to the Leonin as he entered the place

Libk

A few people are welding, making various inventions that all look like weapons of some sort. There are a few constructs moving pieces from person to person, helping get the job done. Rasul and Alwin would be able to make out Jace among the group of people talking in the back, but that would be it. Ajani leads them to that group, a sense of urgency can be felt among the people there.

"Jace, I know it could be a trap but we have to help her. I've already lost my father, I can't lose my mother too." A red headed girl with goggles on her head spoke as they approached. Jace held his hand up to her to stop her before she went any farther.

"Ajani. Good to see you again. Thank you for bringing Rasul and Alwin. Now... Chandra I think we're ready to go save her but we need to discuss a plan first. I don't think we should just run into the arena as the fight starts. We'll see if Pia can fight Tezzeret on her own, then step in if she needs us. If we can avoid revealing ourselves to Tezzeret, that would be the best."

Storm

All is silent. Rasul only saw her. The beauty that was Chandra. Rasul looks at Ajani
"Hey Lion-O, is she single?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin elbows Rasul to shut him up. Not only was Rasul being his normal horny self, but it was pretty obvious that Chandra wasn't exactly in the mood for a hookup at the time. He offers his hand to her in greeting, "Alwin Nutt, nice to meet you," he gives a small smile, then turns to Jace, "Can you give us a brief rundown of what's going on?"

Libk

"Ah yes. Neither of you guys would know who Tezzeret is. Though who he is isn't important. He's gotten his hands on an invention that could be used to bring transport things between planes without going through the Blind Eternities. We're working on a plan to stop him."

"Jace! My mother!" Chandra interrupted him before he could go any further, sparks flying from her hair and fists. She seemed not to notice Alwin's gesture either, clearly too worried to notice.

The door slammed open and a woman in a purple dress, a chain object bouncing off of her hip. "We need to hurry. Tezzeret is starting to..." She caught sight of Alwin. "What the hell is that doing here?" She pointed at Alwin as a female Elf walked in behind her.

Storm

Rasul puts his ring back in his pocket

Kidding. Rasul listens intently as he looks at Chandra

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Everyone hates demons," Alwin sighs, "Tamiyo and Jace brought me in. No, I don't know Liliana, or have anything to do with her or the demons she made deals with. Yes, I'm from Innistrad. No, I've never slept with a succubus. No, I don't like the dwarf," he gives a jabbing smile, "Anything else?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom