• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gaming hopes wishlist

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Oh it's there. The SJW influence exists in the video game industry in a big way. You just need to know where to look.
Oh, it's certainly still there. But Gamergate managed to beat back the blitz that the gaming "journalists" staged when they went on the offensive after the literally who debacle. And most of the particularly influential pundents and shills were forced out, exposed or made irrelevant. Heck, even a lot of those offending sites were closed down because their advertisers bailed (game failers) or were gutted so thoroughly that they no longer amount to anything (escapiss). Video game's new media center is Youtube now, so whatever journalism video games have still got going on has been decentralized away from commercial sites and toward's individual content creators. (which given YT's pending censorship spree, presents its own problems but that's another matter.)

Most of the pc sjw presence remains in developers and corporate publishers now, according to some reports. But all in all, the gg backlash was a resounding success.

I hope CDProjektRed's Cyberpunk game will be just as high quality as The Witcher 3 and they will not become just like other greedy developers.
CDP's biggest issue isn't with honesty (not yet anyway) but the quality of their program, which at release plagues their games. Still, if W3 is any indication, even if Cyberpunk is a bug ridden glitch infested mess that controls like a drunken mule (in other words, W3 at release) then we can expect CDP to roll out as many post-release patches and content updates as they did for W3.

I guess my only "hope" as well then is that CDP doesn't go the way of every other developer or publisher who used to mean something. And if they can just avoid management changes or worse - selling themselves to a corporate publisher then we should be fine.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
I hope they one day remake Metroid Prime in full hardware pushing glory
Especially considering it was pretty top tier slick looking in its day.

With Prime 4 coming out you know ninty's gotta ride that hype train with some HD remakes.

Hoping Prime 4 doesn't disappoint like Other M did. Also hoping for Golden Sun 4 and that it also isn't a disappointment like GS3.

Lastly, waiting for a sequel to Stella Glow, loved that game.

NintendoCN

Team Captain
Another pokemon stadium would be nice, i could actually pick my rentals instead of having to rely solely on presets. The preset teams are just awful.

Another pokemon stadium would be nice, i could actually pick my rentals instead of having to rely solely on presets. The preset teams are just awful.

That they are, but still managed to beat the game (and Round 2) with rentals only. Still have the PTSD to prove it!

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
I'd like one of those VRMMORPGs that you see in books and anime, sold for an extremely cheap price. Hey, they don't have to be realistic wishes, do they?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom