• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Games You Wish You Could Play for the First Time Again

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
62c6720af67bfccfee2df1f555306e2d.jpg

Didn't even have to think about this answer, The Walking Dead Season 1 from Telltale. Never has a game, or any entertainment medium, made me more emotionally invested in the well-being of 2 characters, Lee and Clementine. God damn I love Lee. <3

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Pokemon Sapphire.

It was my first Pokemon game ever, so my very first time playing it was fantastic! I'll never forget watching my little Treecko grow up into a Sceptile and training a Magikarp to evolve into Gyarados without the use of exp. share. Good times! <3

A Link to the Past
Pokemon Red/Blue
Final Fantasy XII
Dynasty Warriors 3
Mario Kart 64
Secret of Mana
Chrono Trigger

Not sure if there's more but each of these games made me super excited when I first played them. And made me get in trouble by my parents for staying up so late playing them. I'd love to experience all of that again.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Every Zelda title I've played, mostly Wind Waker and Ocarina of Time because they were the first two Zelda's I ever played and they bring back good memories. I remember never having the guide for OoT, so I was stuck a lot. I was always stuck on the first dungeon (I was only 7, after all haha) and I always wondered what awaited me outside the forest. I remember venturing off into the Lost Woods when I got stuck on something in the Great Deku Tree and stumbling upon an entrance to some other rocky area, but I was unable to explore because of the three giant rocks in my way. I always wondered what was beyond those rocks as a kid and now I know it's only the Goron City.

I'd also love to play the original Animal Crossing for the Gamecube again, also for the same reasons as the Zelda games I mentioned above.

Some other titles I wish I could play for the first time are:
-Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
-Harvest Moon DS and DS Cute
-Super Smash Bros. Melee

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom