• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Games Without a Letter in the Name

Zeldacenter

Playing Zelda since 5
Just take any video game take away one letter and make up the plot for it I'll give some examples

Tomb Rider: The Laura Croft racing game

Shove Knight: he ditches (pun intended) the shovel and relies on brute force!

Tomodachi Lie: A game where you help your avatars spread lies

Dead Pace: a game where you walk around a very intriguing alien world... very very slowly

Have fun! ;)

Sheik

:the:
Metroid: Other

A game where Samus Aran embarks on a dangerous mission to uncover what the other ? is. She doesn't know exactly what it is, but she does know that it is another of something.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Kirby Air Rid: Kirby's goal is to suck up all of the air in the world to get rid of it and suffocate everyone.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Pokemon: Old Version - An 80-year-old man decides to go on one final Pokemon journey.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Tim - Link must meet the powerful wizard Tim and take from him his Ocarina. Prequel to Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Racks - Link must save Zelda from Ganondorf, all the way followed by a shirtless female ghost.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Sonic: Lost Word, a game in which Sonic the Hedgehog teaches children proper grammar and literacy.

Mario Part, a game where the Mario characters rebuild cars, electronics, and other things.

TheRockinStallion

If I'm not back in 15 minutes, just wait longer!
Didn't we cover that already? I'M A DUDE!
Moral Kombat- A non-violent journey of enlightenment and friendship- Rated E

WWF Royal Rumba- Basically, Dance Dance Revolution in a ring

Rash Bandicoot- Crash's bout with shingles

Last edited:

Zeldacenter

Playing Zelda since 5
Another one from me paper mario thousand year doo: A game where you try to find many great stars to create the ancient thousand year hair doo.

Wilton

Hello world!
Pokémon Earl: A game about an earl in Hoenn who does everything he can in order to turn into a Pokémon.

Pokémon Back 2: The sequel to the first massaging Pokémon game where you massage the backs of different Pokémon...

Pen

The game is on!
Major's Mask: A game about a highly ranked army officer who makes himself a mask to cover his face with while deserting the rest of the army.

Four Words: A beautiful little game about two people who meet at a train station. They say four words to each other before walking their different ways, never to meet again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom