• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread [GAME THREAD] JOAT (Jack of All Trades) Mafia - ENDGAME - MAFIA WINS

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
gg all

game was fun

OG played pretty well for their first online game i think. They made a pretty major slip but the damage control on it was about as good as it could have been.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
OG's theater with the whole Jack thing on the first Day was so ****ing funny and great

Confuse and conquer my friend (Well all three of us put on a great show). I like and enjoy doing stuff like that. Thanks Ex for the hosting. Will we get to see your role or is it another thing you will take to your grave?

To all who played, it was an awesome game. It was nice to meet and play with you all.

Thanks Mint and Jamie for putting up with me and all my questions. You both played and masked yourselves well.

@DawningWinds If you dont mind me asking but, why did you decide to kill Mint and not me? Or was it not your choice?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Thanks Ex for the hosting. Will we get to see your role or is it another thing you will take to your grave?
I can describe what my role would do but I didn't get to write a well formatted role PM for myself, sorry lol.

I was Earthworm Jim, and upon dying a small draft-like event would happen during the following phase.

The player responsible for my death would receive a list of items, then they'd either ignore it or pick one and pass the remaining list to another player of their choice (mafia players wouldn't be allowed to pass it to a scumbud).

The items would be a 1x Jailer (Roleblock+Doctor), a 1x Special Vest (Bulletproof on Odd Phases, Lynchproof on Even), 1x Ability Thief (would replace the stolen ability, meaning it could be used indefinitely and passed around), 1x Enhancer, and 1x Neighborizer.

That ended up typical town game for me, I feel. Ended up being halfish right, couldn't close on it, wild in the wrong direction. The usual. Enjoyable experience overall though, thanks for the game Ex.

Mint Elv

Fish!
That ended up typical town game for me, I feel. Ended up being halfish right, couldn't close on it, wild in the wrong direction. The usual. Enjoyable experience overall though, thanks for the game Ex.
You had me sweating bullets. I couldn’t believe I wasn’t dead especially after faking spy and the game turning to claims. It was refreshing to have others against claiming and not have people looking to lynch you for being one of the few not claiming.

You had me sweating bullets. I couldn’t believe I wasn’t dead especially after faking spy and the game turning to claims. It was refreshing to have others against claiming and not have people looking to lynch you for being one of the few not claiming.
I definitely almost redirected DW to you for it but ultimately went with Minish just because I generally don't read her well and thought her utility would be aptly suited scum side.

@Ex, by wilding I mean out of the blue type shots. I miss those far more than I make them. Unless I'm shooting KoD. The outcome was a success no matter the outcome. >_>

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
Because when submitting there was still a chance you had bulletproof, and once I'd confirmed otherwise my action was locked.

Yes, I was going to lose either way, but I wanted one of my bullets in this game to kill its target.
Oh makes sense. Any way, good game!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom