• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread [GAME THREAD] JOAT (Jack of All Trades) Mafia - ENDGAME - MAFIA WINS

Mint Elv

Fish!
I have spy shots. I only used one which I did last night.

Exlight like every other hosts lately does not allow direct quoting so I have to paraphrase. Names and action names are cut out. -_-

They discussed the nightkill last night. A lot of bleeping. But they did talk about how roles cleared people and stuff. Someone they decided to not kill because they would still be able to speak after death. HHH probably. So they decided someone who was clear but wasn’t likey to be protected. They also did talk about being wary of some redacted role so they should use redacted. I’m assuming ninja and tracker :shrugs:

Also apparently it sucks that they had to sacrifice Jamie but it was the only option. Or well I assume it was Jamie. Idk who else they would talk that way about.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I used my motion detector last night on OG Sniper, no one targeted him or was targeted by him last night (I assume unless they were a ninja).

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge

Exlight like every other hosts lately does not allow direct quoting so I have to paraphrase. Names and action names are cut out. -_-

They discussed the nightkill last night. A lot of bleeping. But they did talk about how roles cleared people and stuff. Someone they decided to not kill because they would still be able to speak after death. HHH probably. So they decided someone who was clear but wasn’t likey to be protected. They also did talk about being wary of some redacted role so they should use redacted. I’m assuming ninja and tracker :shrugs:

Also apparently it sucks that they had to sacrifice Jamie but it was the only option. Or well I assume it was Jamie. Idk who else they would talk that way about.
So this ties HHH's alignment to yours, possibly, since if your action is truthful it's pretty unlikely that scum would discuss killing him in their chat (unless they had warning that their chats might be listened in on eventually from the mod, which I don't think is standard).

Mint Elv

Fish!
So this ties HHH's alignment to yours, possibly, since if your action is truthful it's pretty unlikely that scum would discuss killing him in their chat (unless they had warning that their chats might be listened in on eventually from the mod, which I don't think is standard).
Why is it unlikely?

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
it's pretty unlikely that scum would discuss killing him in their chat (unless they had warning that their chats might be listened in on eventually from the mod, which I don't think is standard).
I mean, you kinda do have to discuss what you wanna do and who you wanna kill. You still need some kinda form of communication between members.

How does your spy shot work? Do you target? Do you just activate to get something from the current night?

Mint Elv

Fish!
How does your spy shot work? Do you target? Do you just activate to get something from the current night?
I just get from the night phase I activated it on. I held off because we’ve had a lot of spy Shenanigans on BMg lately so I figured if there are any BMg people they would be spy wary at first.

And considering Jamie is a fellow victim of spy shenanigans, I’m happy I waited. Obviously I’ll use the other shot tonight.

It would be unlikely they'd discuss it if he were scum.
I feel like there's a disconnect between your post and your explanation. Like that doesn't really tie me to Mint with the possibility she could be godfather. If you went further on that possibility, the conversation could be truthful while the ability is being faked which still doesn't tie us together.

Anyway, DW let's talk. Why were you gonna shoot Ex?

Mint Elv

Fish!
DW shot Minish, mafs killed Rag. I know because I can track ninjas. >_>
I would like more details on this. While my spy results seem to indicate this is true and DW has admitted to shooting Min. Neither was stated at the time. I’m assuming that you don’t actually get names since I’m sure you would have announced the mafia one by now. Yet you were positive that DW shot Min. How?
Lovely. I must've been redirected somehow, because I did exactly what I said I was going to do-- attempt to shoot ExLight.
Yet no one has claimed redirection. And Min clearly didn’t use her lightning rod since everyone else’s actions went Normal. Granted someone could be lying mafia, but currently if we assume there are no lies, you would be the liar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom