• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread [GAME THREAD] JOAT (Jack of All Trades) Mafia - ENDGAME - MAFIA WINS

I dunno if I’d give Sniper town pants just yet, the tone definitely feels very sarcastic.
It did feel sarcastic at first, which is why I was hesitant to give the town lean when he first voted, but I think the way the more recent post comes off it seems more genuine in hindsight, which is why I'm inclined to treeat it as townie.

I have my doubts over that town leaning, but it’s not exactly scummy either. Hoping to see more scum hunting from them to help ease me towards that way.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
Look guys, I just thought that I was a god for a moment for finding a "slip" by the mafia.

Please just give me a chance to redeem myself.

Last edited:
Look guys, I just thought that I was a god for a moment for find a "slip" by the mafia.

Please just give me a chance to redeem myself.
Trust me, that happens; nobody's mad about it. A lot of new players tend to be pretty nervous instead, but coming in swinging with that sort of overconfidence isn't particularly odd, and honestly- I'm glad you did. It started up discussion nicely enough; even if there's still not that much to go on, it's something.

Give it time, and you'll start to get a handle on what to focus on, and if you need help or have questions before then, just ask. We're all willing to help guide a new player along.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Votecount 1.3.
HangryHangryHippo (2) - Minish, Mint Elv
ExLight (2) - Storm, Princess Abigail
Rubik (1) - Ragnarokio
Minish (1) - JamieIsBored
Mint Elv (1) - Rubik
Jamie (1) - HangryHangryHippo

Not voting (5) - DawningWinds, beryllium, mastermind lissi, OGSniper, DuskyBlue

A bit under 43h remaining in the phase.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
a jack by any other name

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Vote: OGSNIPER

deicide

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom