• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread [GAME THREAD] JOAT (Jack of All Trades) Mafia - ENDGAME - MAFIA WINS

mastermind lissi

deep blue but you painted me golden
I’m probably going to be a bit less active than I want to be because the other mafia game I’m in is chaos and i think I ended up as a pr translator so I might have to sub out of this one at some point (I’ll try to stay though)

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I AM MAFIA!!!!
anime-noted.gif

You brought a friend, though! If unwittingly.

Surprise friend brings are the best kind! Let's team up!

Feels like a towny reaction from OG, since it has a basis in genuine misunderstanding.

I don't think there's anyone in this game who would coach him into this response as scum.

Feels NAI to me, on account of it not reading as a serious reaction to me.

I have a confession.
I'm a JOAT

Hard counterclaim.

Unvote. Vote: Jamie

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
Yea, I can confirm that all Town are characters named Jack.

The game is called Jack of all Trades Mafia after all.
Nah man really?!?! Oh yow buddies. Well....I am an idiot.

Look I am really really really sorry about that. Please believe me guys, I seriously thought that I found at least two Mafia members. I guess I should have clarified some things with @ExLight first.

Please don't kill me for doing this. I promise that next time I will ask some a lot of questions l next.

Just to make it straight

@DawningWinds and @JamieIsBored I am sorry for going ham on you guys over something that my misunderstanding.

Unvote: DawningWinds

Unvote: JamieIsBored

Look guys, again, I am sorry about this. Please don't lynch me for this.

Last edited:
I counterclaim all the JoaT claims.

OGSniper townread now that it's clear he wasn't joking. If he was joking it would've been NAI but given it's a clear misinterpretation I think it's towny. Also you can't actually have a vote on multiple people at once, Ex probably will just count the most recent vote, so you only really had to unvote one time to remove it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom