• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread [GAME THREAD] JOAT (Jack of All Trades) Mafia - ENDGAME - MAFIA WINS

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
**Vote: John**
Not Jack, clearly scum.

Vote: DawningWinds
EVERYBODY VOTE DAWNINGWINDS! I mean like right now. Something fishy is going here. Literally, how did DawningWinds know my role. I must have not read that post before or I would have said something earlier.

@ExLight Please check this rn. How did DW know that I had a Jack name for my role? I thought it was only me and Ex who were in the PM. What's going on here? How is DW able to know my role? This can only mean that DW is Mafia and somehow used a "power" or something (I have seen another Mafia game on another site where Mafia players were given special "powers" where they could do stuff like that. You better believe it. Look it up.)

Is DW a new player? Why would they so blatantly say something like this to reveal that they know someone's player identity. I mean come on man. At least try to play it smart as Mafia. I mean I might be a new player but I do have a keen eye.

I mean it makes sense. You guys wouldn't have said anything because your guy's role arent Jacks, only mine. I guess it was only chance that I was smart enough to see it in front of everyone's eyes.

TLDR- DW is Mafia. Vote For DW.

Do it now guys!!!!!!!

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
I almost forgot, but who is John. Make sure to check your PM. DW must have seen both of our roles.

Look it up guys, Mafia can get certain powers.

Please check this rn. How did DW know that I had a Jack name for my role? I thought it was only me and Ex who were in the PM. What's going on here? How is DW able to know my role? This can only mean that DW is Mafia and somehow used a "power" or something (I have seen another Mafia game on another site where Mafia players were given special "powers" where they could do stuff like that. You better believe it. Look it up.)
Everyone's called Jack lol. I like the push though, good to see you're at least trying.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
Everyone's called Jack lol. I like the push though, good to see you're at least trying.

Wait! It only makes sense. Jamie is Mafia too! Just trying to clear DW tracks! Don't you guys see! (A rather puny way to try to cover up a buddy's tracks bro.)

Vote:JamieIsBored

(Can I vote for more than one person at a time?)

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Feels like a towny reaction from OG, since it has a basis in genuine misunderstanding.

I don't think there's anyone in this game who would coach him into this response as scum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom