• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread [GAME THREAD] JOAT (Jack of All Trades) Mafia - ENDGAME - MAFIA WINS

Umm, yeah, but nothing online. I had to read the rules and this stuff looks complicated! But I think I am starting to get a good grasp on how stuff works.
It's pretty similar just without visual or audio cues, I try to go off of people's behaviour and I soft hunt a lot. Try and find your own niche and you'll get a lot of enjoyment out of the game!

Mint Elv

Fish!
Umm, yeah, but nothing online. I had to read the rules and this stuff looks complicated! But I think I am starting to get a good grasp on how stuff works.
Don't be afraid to ask questions. We're happy to answer them.

Also so against host voting. I would consider it a last resort. When you've seen it literally end games for everyone it is not fun.

UNVOTE: Jamieisbored
VOTE: HangryHangryHippo

Duskyblue

Schiischaib
This is a massive slip up. You've been caught! For I am the waifu.

Vote: Minish

I did tell husband he needed to sign up and bring a friend after I signed up and there were two open slots left, hence his I need to bring a friend to Ex's game remark in ZP3 general. But we aren't here to shame his inability to produce a friend though.
You brought a friend, though! If unwittingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom