• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

GAME THREAD: Dark Souls Mafia

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
mafia was minish, exlight, and FG

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
1. ExLight of Londor
2. Minish Link of Londor
3. TL the legend of Forossa
4. Ragnarokio of Astora
5. Seanzie of Mirrah
6. Isett of Catarina
7. Fext of Thorolund
8. CynicalSquid of Astora
9. Killjoy of Forossa

10. DawningWinds of Astora
11. Kreal of Carim
12. King of Catarina
13. Eli, Psycho of Mirrah

The MVP award will go to minish I guess. Wolves didn't really have to do anything this game, town basically had no interest in even trying to win the game. They wanted to lynch fext instead :)

The ace award will go to the player who actually was voting a wolf in endgame. Rag honestly had pretty good reads this game but nobody listened, oh well.

player of the game goes to funnygurl for a clutch sub in, making this game slightly less worse than it was beforehand

thanks for playing everyone, truly. It means a lot. Work made it really hard to host, and I submitted this game planning on having a cohost, but they backed out when it was my turn. Next time I host, I'll be much more active or find a cohost.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'm sorry KoD. Felt bad having you town read me the game we've gotten along. Though I did genuinely agree with your posts this game so that was true. If I had been town I'm pretty sure you and Numbers would have been my top town reads still.
Wasn't such a bad game playing with you.

Good job town. We didn't do too much. Just kinda went along with most things.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Ok I do have one question totally unrelated to the game tho.
Go to the page that lists all the mafia forums, look at the line for Dark Souls Mafia, there is a "Replies: 47" click on the number there, scroll down to who you want to ISO, and click on the number to the far right of their row.

Depending on where you're from, I'll warn you that it's uhh... not a great ISO system, but it is something.
No it objectively sucks for ISOing even if its what you've used in every game since you started
What better systems are there? I've only played one Mafia game that wasn't on xenforo and I don't even remember how isoing worked on there, I love the Xenforo system.

since it's open, mylo is implied

I don't do the vote locking thing, makes mylo lylo scenarios incredibly boring
yeah
where i come from votes are generally locked & mylo/lylo announced
also its locked because otherwise the wolves can just
jump in and hammer if you vote wrong
so generally votes lock so you can declare it a wolf victory if you vote wrong

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom