• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

GAME THREAD: Dark Souls Mafia

anyways if I'm right on Eli this is KoD's second day in a row of flitting between two town at EoD

hold him accountable for that if I go over

@ DW

My dichotomic read of you and Seanzie evaporated because the game evolved a lot as far as D2 goes. D 1 I JUST went with a lurker/ KillJoy because of how I interpretated his post regarding not going to be around to participate foe the rest of the day.

People can say what they will, but NGA has a nasty habit of letting lurkers get away with making it to endgame as scum.

In my own case I'd prefer to find active scum and lurkers will go under my radar a lot (except Rag).

That's why I dispensed with the connected read of you and Seanzie. Especially with the night actions it'd be foolish of me to pursue you over just the 180 when there is a lot more going on.

guys don't let my sick cfd-to-at-least-a-50%-chance-of-not-lynching-town go to waste on everybody no-posting

c'mon

also I like to think I've done more than enough things for people to find me towny by this point, and it really seems the people sticking on are willfully ignoring that

hold their feet to the fire

Fe t you literally tried to blame me for your own u willingness to hold yourself accountable. How else am I supposed to take that when it doesn't look like you're actively trying to solve me let alone ju.ping around?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom