• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

GAME THREAD: Dark Souls Mafia

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I can remember playing with seanzie in principle but can't remember anything about how he played or even what game it was. His play here is very townie in my mind though.

I'm going to stop having this discussion because I feel like sorting out the mafia's strategy for them is probably a bad idea. Know that I think that a wider spread of targets is more advantageous to town, though. It seems like we'll even have trouble getting everyone to claim A target though, let alone with additional restrictions on top.

On that note, have you been deliberately avoiding claiming a target or have I just missed it?
I've said I am currently planning to hide behind whichever inactive killjoy chose, but I am not holding myself to that if I decide to change before EoD

I can remember playing with seanzie in principle but can't remember anything about how he played or even what game it was. His play here is very townie in my mind though.
yeah okay I kinda thought you had but wasn't sure if I was conflating your Ex read

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
To reiterate, I'd like everyone to claim who they think they'd target tonight if they were the hider. I'm pinging people who have been active since I asked but haven't responded just to make sure they saw the question. Apologies if you did respond and I just missed it.

People who have claimed prospective targets since I've asked:

ExLight of Londor: Ragnarokio
Ragnarokio of Astora: KoD with Exlight as backup
Kreal of Carim: Eli
Isett of Catarina: Seanzie
Minish: DawningWinds
Seanzie: Killjoy
Killjoy: Cynicalsquid
Fext: Cynicalsquid

People who have posted since I asked but haven't claimed a prospective target since I asked
@EliThePsycho
@KingofDominaria

People who have not posted since I've asked:
TL the legend of Forossa: ???
CynicalSquid of Astora: ???
DawningWinds of Astora: ???

ExLight of Londor: Ragnarokio
Ragnarokio of Astora: KoD with Exlight as backup
Kreal of Carim: Eli
Isett of Catarina: Seanzie
Minish: DawningWinds
Seanzie: Killjoy
I'm still quite convinced the lack of any repeat visits is an issue and Rag I still don't see why you think the RBer is more useful elsewhere when they have a kill and a rolecop to look for the hider with and the RBer is incapable of finding them anyways

Ragnarokio

3 Seanzie - (KingOfDominaria, Kreaal, minish)
2 ExLight - (DawningWinds, rag)
1 KingOfDominaria - (ElithePsycho)
1 DawningWinds - (Exlight)
1 Kreel - (numbers)
2 minish - (seanzie, fext)

votecount should look something like this unless i missed something, which is feasible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom