• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Records

Sorry mods if this is in the wrong section and if it is please move it. In this thread one person says a game and you have to beat it with the most points or fastest playthrough on it. It goes like this:

Game name
Type of record

After that the contest will go on for a few days with the same game. If you are the fastest or get the most points you will win the contest.
Only two contests can go at a time. Why? Simple, so more people can compete. Whoever wins a mystery prize for all of the hard work they have done to beat the others! The prize will arrive at a random time so don't fret if you don't get you prize right away. If you happen to beat the WORLD record for the game that is a whole other story. There will also be sign ups for each contest. The sign ups last for a given amount of time, almost always less than a day to keep the thread moving. I don't want this all aimed at zelda to stir it up and add other games. If nobody signs up for the contest I will cancel that contest.

Requirments
1. It must be a game that can 100%ed in less than 5 days.
2. At least three people have to join.

Have fun competing!

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
No one is going to join this. Why?
1. They have a life.
2. They don't want to RUSH the game.
3. They might not have the game or time.
4. Some games can only be 100% in a year (AC, etc)
5. In less than 5 days, it has to be 100%ed
6. We don't even know the Mystery Prize.
7. We have other games.
8. School.
9. They might be going on a surprise trip.
10. Even if there was a surprise, it will only be made in Photoshop. There are tons and tons of Photoshop shops on this website, And you can simply order one instead of racing through an awesome game and not savouring it. Not to mention racing through an awesome game is not worth a siggy >.>

Now then, care to disagree?

Speedrun=optional
5 days 15 depending on how hard it is.
Many people have done speedruns, school or not and really easy games can't help being completed in a very short time.
Surprise-I could have mad it the feel of winning, would you want that? You are wrong because i'm figuring out how to fix gimp.
time or game-That is why sign ups were created.
100% in a year-Then I guess games like that are out of question.
Other games-Then I guess you could go play those.
School-There is the afternoon and weekends, isn't there?
Surprise trip-Unless it is a holiday that is highly unlikely and there is school.
A life-How many people here don't spend a good chunk of their life playing video games?

I could change the number of contests at a time and how many days spent on it but that's about it.
I have stated my buissness without breaking the rules. Now do you care to argue further? Have I proved my point?

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Well, we use up 40 quid on a good quality game just to rush through just to get a feeling of winning? Loool no.

And you know there is homework.

And we don't want to race through it. End of.

I am gong to retry this next summer. I am going to go ask a mod to close this thread or delete it. Do you like this idea? It shall stop this argument once and for all! Nobody didn't post here because I don't see more than 3 people viewing the general gaming section a lot. If they don't close it this thread will be abandon.

EDIT: In fact, i'm never making a thread related to this ever again!

Last edited:

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
No, this doesn't sound like a good thread at all. I'm totally agreeing with Kemp the Goron. I hate rushing through games and I have this thing in my life called school with 3 hours of homework every day and competitive Irish dancing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom