• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Funny Things Your Kids Did.

So i am feeling random and thought i would post on this. I am curious on some funny stories about the funny things that kids have done around people. feel free to post your stories.

Mine was when my step daughter was 3 (now she is 7) she walked into the bathroom and saw her grandfather cleaning his dentures. she had never seen dentures mind you so she was shocked. so shocked that she started to feel her mouth like hers would come out. Later that day she walked into the bathroom again and saw her grandmother prushing her teeth. she walks up to her and says. 'why dont you just rip them out of your mouth like pepere does'. Omg we were all laughing so hard.

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
We were all in the car heading out of town when someone cut us off in the interstate and slowed WAY down and boxed us in with another car. My husband and his wonderful road rage yells GTF out of the way! So what does my son say? "Yeah! GTF out of the way!" Priceless.

Dan

My children are a bundle of joy. Often they try to beat me up. If it's my girl I'll pick her up by the ponytails and swing her around and throw her through the windows. A lot of glass and blood normally needs to be cleaned up, but we have a bundle of fun with such activities. I feels it brings us closer as a family. My boys however get a stern bottle to the head if they get too out of line. I <3 my kids. :)

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
I have no kids, but I have an 8 year old brother who has his share of funny moments...and I have a 3 year old second cousin...

Brother: What year were you born?
Me: 1991.
Brother: Was that during the civil war?

Teacher: *going around the class asking what each kid was thankful for, it was around Thanksgiving*
2nd Cousin: My doggie Hank, my doggie Josie, and all the money in my life!

*skyping my cousin, 2nd cousin, and aunt*
2nd Cousin: *says a cuss word*
Aunt: Claire!
2nd Cousin: It was my doll!
Cousin: *in the next room* Claire Kennedy what did I just hear?!
2nd Cousin: My doll said it! Ask Grandma!

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I have a couple of really hilarious moments with my nieces when they were younger (they are almost 7 and 9 1/2 now).

It was my nephew's christening and my youngest niece (4 at the time) turned to her mom:
"mom, the priest is talking about God and Jesus and such..."
"that's right..."
"but... who came first of Jesus and the dinosaurs?" (my sister couldn't come up with a good answer - cut to a little bit later in the day):
"mom, who did come first og Jesus and the dinosaurs..? I can't remember..." (gotta love 4 year old logic)

Same kid, two years later. I was explaining to her how different things were when I was a kid compared to now, so I told her about how we didn't have flatscreen tv's or dvd's, etc... the girl mulled it over and then asked "did you have 3DS?"

My oldest niece when she was the same age (six) was lying on the floor with me at my grandparents' house and suddenly asked "auntie? Do you reckon we were ants before we became humans?" (having been taught at school to encourage kids to "wonder" about the world, I just go with it)
"why do you think that?"
"well, because we're so big and ants are so small..."
I keep the conversation going by asking her what other creatures we could've been before we became human - and she decides we've been ladybugs, butterflies, fairies and elves before we became humans - then the four year old chimes in and decides we've also been badgers, lol

The oldest also got really angry with her parents one day and announced to my sister that "there's a note hanging in my room and what it says is completely true!" My sister heads down and sees the following note: "Momy an dady ar dumies!" - her reaction? she laughs (out of pride) - my niece was so pissed the note didn't get the right reaction, lol

LOL these are awesome. Just yesterday my 2yr old son look at his grandma and says: Hi Syrup. Grandma says: i am not syrup. he says :i dont have a grandma but i love waffles so your syrup. lol

I don't have any kids, but I do have several nieces and nephews thanks to having siblings who are several years older than me. Here are a few things that I'll share:

My niece who is seven years younger than me used to be deathly afraid of clowns. So much so that she'd run into speeding traffic just to avoid them (not even kidding). She was also quite the bugger when I was a kid; she'd purposely do stuff that annoyed me. Okay, so this might seem cruel, but I used to get back at her by turning the channel to a program that featured clowns, and then I'd run into the bedroom and lock my niece out. She'd scream in terror - too afraid to even turn off the TV. What's worse is I'd keep telling her that the clowns are going to come after her. lol

This is another story about my niece. As I've previously stated, my niece used to be an irritating bugger when we were kids, but I'd devise many way to get revenge on her. My most favorite way to get back at her was to tell her that all little kids have batteries in their back, and they quickly run out if the child is bad. She was so frightened by this, causing my sister to scold be for scaring her. lol

Here's another. Okay, so my nephew may be six years old, but he's already a comedic genius. He comes up with the most outrageous things. He likes to draw things that make you go o_0, and he also likes to make up funny words and sounds. One of the funniest things he's ever said is "wet my nipple!" Yeah... Being an adult, I shouldn't laugh at such a thing but I can't help it. lol

He also has a tendency to make situations quite awkward by asking the most ridiculous questions; one of my favorites is the time where he asked my sister-in-law's friend who she was supposed to be for Halloween. Funny this is, she wasn't in costume and Halloween had already passed. X3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom