• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Free Sign Ups!

So, I had this idea for a fan fic based on a series called the Secret Circle. It's about six people who are a part of a circle of magic, and have existed since ancient times. They practice magic in secret, and there are people out to get them: some of their parents. Anyway, here are the sign ups! Mine is the example:

Name: Daenerys Forsohn(last name optional)
Appearance: is fairly short, but agile, shoulder length auburn hair, dual colored eyes Gender: female
Personality: kind and caring, intelligent, feisty, but can be hotheaded from time to time
Weapon (if any): dual swords
Magic: Earth, aura (the members of the circle can use all types of magic. This is just the type(s) your character is best at. 2 max.
Backstory: Her mom died in a mysterious fire, and she made it her ultimate goal to find out the cause
Other: Wears a jade pendant that can store energy for when she uses her magic
Good/Evil: good
Circle member: 1/6

1: Moi

2: Myriadviper42

3: Atsuma

4: Katelynn

5: Tekari

6: Raindrop14

Notice: These kids live in modern day New England, so nothing to farfetched for you backstory.

Sorry this is so lengthy. Pwease sign up!

Last edited:

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
You forgot gender..........anyways..........
Name: Shado Razen
Appearance: Medium height, rather thin, has messy blond hair and green passive eyes
Clothing: Grey shirt, jeans and black hiking boots
Personality: Calm, seems bored all the time, often lets his enemies (such as bullies) do as they wish until it blows up in their face rather than doing anything personally.
Weapon: Whatever is nearby (broom, crowbar, etc.)
Magic: Teleportation, telekinesis
Backstory: He lived a normal life, but he couldn't shake the feeling that his parents weren't telling him something.
Good/Evil: Good
Circle member: 2/6
Other: Has a crush on the main character.

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Okay, I'll sign up.

Name: Ao EverStar
Appearance: light tan skin, brown hair color, brown eyes, around 5-10 in height and is in good shape.
Personality: kind and caring as well, serious about life and doesn't joke around.
Weapon: A large double edge sword
Magic: Fire
Backstory: Does not know about his past at all
Other: Wears a dragon pendant and a white bandana around his forehead
Good/Evil: good, if possible
Circle member: 2/6

Hope this is good. And good luck with your story. :)

Oh yeah, Myriad, gender...*edits*

I also edited the name, wanna go with Ao now. XD

Last edited by a moderator:

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Name: Minuet Tagahara
AppearanceEye: Lavender
Hair: Bronze, long and curly
Clothing: Tight maroon dress, with frills on the hem (bottom) and the sleeves. Burgundy belt around her thighs with a CD player in the left side. She has pink stockings and gloves with white frills on the ends. She also has purple heels on her feet, and a hand bag with CD's, headphones, and an Ipod
Personality: Usually mischeivious, but can be helpfull when she wants to be. She has a slight rudeness to her which can sometimes get her in trouble too.
Weapon (if any): Stiletto heels, and a steak knife
Magic: Water, Invisibilty
Backstory: Grew up as a poor girl, but wanted a better life. So she ran away at 9 and has lived on her own ever since.
Other: Has a glowing bright blue diamond broach that stores some of her magic, and life force. Is the main char's girl friend.
And is Tekara and Ao's sister
Good/Evil: Good
Circle member: 4/6

Last edited:

Keyari

翼のエルフ
Here you go.

Name: Tekara Everstar
Appearance: Dark brown hair pulled into two braids, emerald green eyes, fair skin, skinny, 5'5"
Personality: Very quiet and caring, but extremely fierce when she's angry.
Weapon (if any): Twin Curved Daggers
Magic: Control over the wind
Backstory: Same as Atsuma's character, but they know that they're related.
Other: Wears a green scarf and carries a small wooden flute she likes to play.
Circle member: 3/6

Is it okay if At's character and mine are brother and sister?

Last edited:

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Aw.... Well crud.... I guess we could be like, best friends or something......

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I'll join!:D

Name: Kirana Alfendell
Appearance: Long sandy red hair to waist in two braids, dark blue skirt to knees, white shirt, brown boots, freckles on cheeks, dark green eyes, sort of tall but not really, light tan skin
Personality: Kind, nice, is not fooled easily, smart, doesn't trust people instantly, quiet, brave
Weapon (if any): Dagger
Magic: Earth
Backstory: You make it up.;)
Other: none.^^
Circle member: 6/6

Last edited:
Name: Justin Riley
Appearance: normal height, black messy hair, brown eyes
Personality: cares for his friends and will protect them at any cost, is ruthless to those against him
Weapon (if any): dual daggers
Magic: wind, water
Backstory: Has no home, roams the land, is a nomad, looking for adventure and action. Is not very close with his parents, he even dislikes them.
Other: none

pizzavato

B*RS
Name: Starlight ihono
Appearance: slightly tan skin, dark brown eyes, black hair, wears a grey sweater, a simple white tee as an under shirt, slim kimono pants, black boots covered in straps and buckles, white gloves
Personality: confident, brave, will protect her friends, will kill anyone who is evil, kind
Weapon (if any): dual katanas, one white with an extra long blade, the other black with a hooked point and a extra spike bellow the hilt
Magic: fire (her strongest move "Fist of Hells Flame" engulfs her whole body in fire and releases an ultra powerful blow that strikes the foes abdomen, while the move greatly harms herself)
Backstory: a teenage girl who was raised by a fire breathing dragon, she grew up learning fire magic and moved in within the magic circles group after the dragon dissapeared in a great battle.
Other: most skills consist in draining little life energy but "Fist of Hells Flame" is what weakens her most, she fears major pain and death. she sacrifices everything she's got to protect her friends

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Um, why do we have 8 circle members? 2 other ppl signed up as a member... Seems kinda ridiculous.....

I didn't know Raindrop filled the last spot... I only looked at the list at the top... Oh well. If you still want to use my character that's fine, I you don't thats fine too.

Yeah, all the Circle members are taken! Sorry to those who signed up after Raindrop did, but your characters will be used, nonetheless. I need extra antagonists as well, so if anyone's willing. (I know I said some of their parents are out to get them, but we can have other teens assisting them and the like.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom