• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Franchises youd love a video game of

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Can we have a good Superman game plz?
Thx

Rumor has it; that might be Rocksteady's next game. I'm hopeful! :D

Actually, the rumor is that WB Montreal (the guys responsible for Arkham Origins) are working on one. Tons of stuff got leaked including a bunch of concept art, audio files, and even a screenshot. The game even appeared on some video game developer's resume.

To answer the thread, I second DekuNut's suggestion. I'd also like to add a comic book based Wolverine game. X-Men Origins was so good, I don't understand why Activision didn't ever take advantage of the IP and do more Wolverine games.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
I was watching Sin City: A Dame to Kill For on netflix the other day and thought to myself "Self... day-um Ava Green and her bang'n titties. Also, this would make for a really *****'n video game. Think Arkham City meets Madworld."

To which my self replied "dafuq is madworld?"

I want a sword art online game... not the ones theyve been putting out but an actual mmo. Maybe for the vive or playstation vr or something.

I'm not sure that I can think of one. I'm always wary when a company seeks to contain a pre-existing fandom in a game. It's not necessarily a formula for success. I mean, there are exceptions to every rule, but I think failing is more common than not.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Luke Cage

Also give me a beat-em up ala Smash Bros of Pixar movie characters as well. That would be cool.

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
We were so dang close to a Trigun game, I think the series has so much potential. A video game could also expand some of the things that were unclear in the anime and manga. I'm not really sure what genre it would be but if you played as Vash, I'm thinking some type of third-person adventure game (wow, my Zelda is showing). I can see it feeling like The Last Story in a game play sense.

I don't have a clue how to handle combat in a pacifistic way but I'm sure that's why I'm not a game designer.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
I would love an Avatar the last airbender game where you could choose your starting nation and character design and then travel the map as the avatar helping peple and mastering the other elements

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom