• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Franchises you never got into

A game comes out, it intrigues you but for whatever reason you dont get to play it then a few years down the line you realise that game has become a franchise and itd be costly to burrow into.

Which franchises have you missed out on?

Which franchises would you like to play but are too far gone for you to find all the entries?

Last edited:

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
Final Fantasy
Parappa the Rapper
Mass Effect
Jak & Daxter
Spyro
Crash Bandicoot

Basically a bunch of classic PS1 stuff

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
If I didn't get into a series, it was usually on purpose or because I never heard of it.

• Halo
• Uncharted
• Anything Rare made after the left Nintendo
• Souls series
• Warriors series

were all games that I didn't get into because I was highly disinterested. Particularly Halo and the Warriors series

But

• Metal Gear
• God of War
• Dragon Age
• Diablo

were all series that I didn't get into because I didn't have the means to play them. I've always wanted to try Dragon Age and Diablo. I've also been curious about Metal Gear.

WinterWolf

Gerudo Theif
Never really got around to playing Final Fantasy, Fire Emblem, Sonic, Pikmin, Metal Gear, Metroid, Star Fox, the Tales Of series, Kingdom Hearts, or Harvest Moon, but I've always wanted to. I've always been intrigued by those titles but I've just never really had the opportunity to buy them.

Despite playing video games since I could fit the GameCube controller in my hands, I don't really consider myself a hardcore player, since I'm missing out on a lot of good games.

InsomniacAttack

wtf did u say about me u little mcnuggit?
There's a lot of game franchises I never got into but the one that comes to mind is the Super Smash Bros. series. I'm not sure why, but the Smash games just never appealed to me.

Which franchises would you like to play but are too far gone for you to find all the entries?
Pokemon. I played Red/blue/Yellow and Gold/Silver. Then I stopped. I never went back to Pokemon. Now it's way too far along for me to want to get back into it again.

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
Pokemon. I played Red/blue/Yellow and Gold/Silver. Then I stopped. I never went back to Pokemon. Now it's way too far along for me to want to get back into it again.

I played Pokemon, but I never got the appeal. I played one game, and I got tired of it, and never got into it again. Even though I own a few Pokemon games. They're all the same. I just can't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom