• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Four Swords Adventures Four Swords Adventures

Septimis Skype

TheLastCenturion
Hey guys what do you think about Four swords adventures because i love the multiplayer and getting to use bow wow as an item like LA but i hate how you can only use one item at a time and tingle is in it so that puts the game lower in my favorite zelda game list so what do you think.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I personally think that FSA is one of the weaker entries thanks to its mandatory GBA-to-GC connector cable to play the game as it was meant to be played. Obtaining that hting back in the day was enough of a hassle; getting one now is just too frustrating to care about.

The story is nonexistent but that's not a surprise since the entire series is like that for the msot part.

Game is very easy because of the linear level-based structure, though I personally enjoyed the boss fights.

Ultimately, the game is meant as a party game, not a serious single player entry.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
If you like multiplayer games, then Four Swords Adventures is up your alley. Depending on the amount of players you plan to have will vary on how many GBAs you need. Not to mention getting the cable that connects the two consoles isn't something you'd see on the shelves at most VG stores. Like Ventus said, it's one of the weaker games from the series. Even though it is a Zelda game, it's not one that I would particularly recommend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom