• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Forum Update Bugs

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Hi everyone,

Mases has updated the forum software today and as it is the first update in some time there are likely to be some bugs/issues floating around. Please let me know here what you find and I’ll take a look at them in due time.

Please provide as much detail as possible including the page you found it on, the theme where relevant and screenshots if you can.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
The site logo image on Dungeon v.22 is broken.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-12-22 020558.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-22 020558.png
    5.9 KB · Views: 6

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Apparently, I'm supposed to be able to change my own username? That's great! So, um, yeah, twilit said there's an option in account details. There isn't. Is it another permission issue, or was this just never a thing?
We've always had it set up that you have to ask either a Community Coordinator or Admin to change your name. It looks like Ex already explained that to you though.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
This option was initially enabled by default after the update, but I quickly disabled it when I heard about it because I want to test and discuss the implications of this feature with the other forum staff before enabling it (if we decide to).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom