• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Forlong's New and Improved Timeline!

Thanks to some info from mafuletrekkie on youtube, I took time to rethink my timeline and decided to explain my journey in forming the timeline as I see it. Now I'm open for it to change, as I have not played all the games and know that wikis can sometimes be misleading. I'll start with what I consider to be important factors in any timeline.

References to other games:
Obviously, this is the strongest indicator of placement. Need I say more? I thought not.
The state of various artifacts:
The Triforce, Master Sword, Life Force, and Four Swords are particularly important because they are incapable of moving themselves. These objects and the state thereof is important to consider in your own timeline. The Trident from FSA doesn't count because there is little to no canon information indicating that it appears in any other game, but the fact that it turns Ganondorf into a moblin might be important.
The state of various races and individuals:
This gets a little sketchy. People have this annoying tendency to think for themselves and do unexpected things. As such, basing a theory on this should be approached carefully. There is some cases where this can be hand-waved because "it's art". For example, the real reason Gorons don't appear in LttP, LoZ, or AoL is because Nintendo hadn't thought of them yet. So this isn't always reliable.
geography:
I will not be considering geography because that falls under the artistic element of the games. After all, how do you logically explain Death Moutain going from the east-side of Hyrule to the west? Did it just get scared of the ocean, thinking it was coming after her? This fact cannot be plainer than in FS, with a ridiculous overworld map that has a lake of lava right next to a frozen desert. To quote that guy on Channel Awesome whose name no one remembers: "Earth doesn't work that way! NOT EARTH doesn't work that way!"

Now that I got that out of the way, let me take you through using that first step (references to other games) to start putting the timeline together. I will first be putting the games in various arcs, then interconnecting the arcs. Here they are...

Original arc: LoZ/AoL
The first two Zelda games, according to canon, involve the exact same Link and Impa. In LoZ, a lord of evil called "Ganon" steals the Triforce of Power and attacks Hyrule. He kidnaps Zelda to get the Triforce of Wisdom; but, true to the name of her artifact, Zelda breaks it to eight pieces and scatters them through Hyrule. They all end up at the end of various dungeons guarded by its most powerful monster (but of course). Impa escapes capture at first and is saved from monsters by Link (how he did that with just a shield is a good question, but whatever). She tells Link what happened and he goes and puts the Triforce of Wisdom back together, kills Ganon, and saves Zelda.

The sequel occurs a year or two later. As Link approaches his sixteenth birthday, a mark of three triangles appears on the back of his hand. He tells Impa about this (because she's apparently an authority on magic birthmarks) and she explains that it's the symbol of the Triforce. She says that a King of Hyrule long ago secretly found the Triforce and used it to bring about peace in Hyrule. He hid the Triforce of Courage away before he died and legend says that he only told his daughter, Zelda. When the King's heir took the throne, he was confused the he did not get the full Triforce. A wizard of the court tricked him into questioning Zelda on the matter (perhaps the wizard wanted the Triforce for himself). When Zelda wouldn't talk, the wizard put her into an irreversible sleep. Out of grief, the new King ordered that all girls born in the royal line be named "Zelda" and put the original Zelda in a shrine in hopes that someone could reverse the spell.

Link follows directions on a scroll, that only he can read (because a wizard king made it that way), and faces various trials to get the Triforce of Courage. Why? Don't know. Maybe he wants the courage to ask Zelda on a date. All the while, Ganon's followers are trying to kill Link and use his blood or ashes or something dramatic to revive Ganon. In the end, Link faces the real trial of courage: Dark Link. He defeats his evil magical clone and saves Zelda. Zelda also says something about saving Hyrule, but I don't see how he did that. I'll get back to this in a bit, so let's move on...

"Gameboy" Trilogy: OoX/LA
Most everyone clumps the gameboy titles together these days, I'll get into why in a bit. LA was originally meant to be a sequel to LttP, but was later said to go anywhere the fans wanted (thanks for the retcon, Nintendo). Since the whole thing was a dream, nothing in it can be considered conflicted. It was a shared dream between Link and the Wind Fish, so the "nightmares of horrors Link faced before" is sometimes used. However, it's not clear how much Link actually contributes to the dream. The only two clear factors is that Link was sailing because he was soul searching after defeating Ganon, and he calls out Zelda's name in his sleep.

Fortunately, the Oracle games clear a few things up. Most of the important stuff in these games I'll bring up later, but a few things are important now. In these games, Ganondorf is dead and the Triforce is possessed by Hyrule. This limits where it can be placed in relation to the other games, same as LA. They can be played as sequels to each other, with no canon order; and, at the end of the linked games, Twinrova try to revive Ganondorf by using the grief and pain the villains of Ages and Season as well as Zelda's life. Why they can't use the blood or ash thing is anyone's guess, or why they don't just move on and take over Ganon's forces themselves. Link foils them and they end up being sacrificed by accident and bringing Ganon back (you just can't keep a good villain dead). Link kills Ganon again, gets a cute kiss from Zelda, and sails off into the sunset. WAIT A MINUTE! Sails off? After defeating Ganon? Sounds like a clear connection to me. I haven't gotten confirmation if this was deliberate, so if someone knows that'd be great. For now, we can move on to the next arc...

Rise of Ganondorf arc: OoT/MM--TP--LttP
This one is a little more complicated. Let's start with OoT, the "linchpin" of the timeline. This game deals with both the spit timeline (let me get back to that) and establishes Ganondorf's backstory and motivation. Ganondorf leads the Gerudo Tribe, a band of thieves, and envies the prosperity of Hyrule. He seeks to take over Hyrule by means of the Triforce. The fact that the Triforce is sealed in the Sacred Realm and Ganondorf doesn't go by "Ganon" until the vary end makes it clear that the previous to arcs have to occur after it at least.

That aside, Zelda comes up with a plan to stop Ganondorf, by having Link go around Hyrule and collect the keys to the sacred realm (because I'm sure the nine-year-old will be able to hold off the wizard-thief). Zelda's stupid plan backfires, because when Link pulls up the final key of the seal, it opens the door for Ganondorf to take the Triforce. One wonders why Rauru put Link to sleep until he could file for a driver's permit, but that's video game logic for you. Link defeats Ganondorf and Zelda sends him back in time because she feels guilty by taking his childhood from him (yeah, no guilt about causing the death of hundreds and dooming us all). I'll get back to the "Adult Timeline" and focus on the "Child Timeline".

It's assumed that Link was sent back to before he met Zelda, as Zelda is still at Hyrule Castle, when she'd left before Link opened the Door of Time. They somehow foiled Ganondorf's plans through less stupid methods and Link went off to find Navi in MM (I don't know, maybe she owed him money). Like LA, the events of MM are rather unimportant to the timeline as a whole, so I won't elaborate farther.

TP occurs some time after and refers to Ganondorf being tried for crimes against Hyrule. It is also implied that the Gerudo Tribe was wiped out almost completely in the ensuing war, as their land is in ruins and not a soul is in sight. However, Ganondorf's execution didn't give him as much in common with Jacob Marley and Michael Jackson as everyone hoped it would, because the Triforce of Power mysteriously came to him at exactly the wrong moment. He killed the Sage of Water and the remaining five sealed him in the Twilight Realm so he'd be someone else's problem. I'll get back to the whole Triforce thing when I focus on that, so on with the game. Ganondorf manipulates Zant into freeing him and tries to take over Hyrule again, but Link stops him and kills him. And this time STAY dead!

CRAP, what are you doing in LttP!? I told you to stay dead! Okay, in LttP, we find out that the Triforce was in the Sacred Realm and a thief named Ganondorf Dragmire (perhaps a different Ganondorf) took it and sent evil energy through the portal. While the Knights of Hyrule protected them, seven more sages (how many sages is this series going to have?) seal the Sacred Realm away. But these things don't last, because a wizard named "Agahnim" weakens it through some weird mumbo-jumbo; and Link has to...UN-mumbo-jumbo it. He eventually kills Ganon (when is he going to look for those horcruxes to make sure Ganon stays dead?) and gets the full Triforce. This is pretty solid placement. Almost no one disagrees with this ordering, and it's often used as part of the baseline for timelines. The other major factor is...

The Great Flood arc: OoT(Adult Timeline only)--WW/PH--ST
A key fact I glossed over in OoT was that Ganondorf's soul was unbalanced and only could get the Triforce of Power. The Triforces of Wisdom and Courage went to Zelda and Link respectively. When Link was sent back in time, the Triforce of Courage shattered and went all over Hyrule (sound familiar?). Meanwhile, the Triforce of Wisdom remained with the royal family. Ganondorf eventually escaped and was left unchallenged. As the name of this arc suggests, the goddesses of Hyrule decided to send a great flood to stop Ganondorf. The events of WW show that it didn't last. The Link of this game starts off just wanting to save his sister, but finds himself in something bigger than he could imagine. He gathers the pieces of the Triforce of Courage (Tetra gets the Triforce of Wisdom as is tradition) and faces Ganondorf. However, he and Tetra are defeated by Ganondorf and the Triforce reforms. Fortunately the King of Hyrule (sorry, don't know how he survived the flood and stuff) touches the Triforce and wishes for a future for the two young people before him. It sounds corny but is an awesome ending that is totally worth it.

PH is a direct sequel to it that is, once again, all just a dream. However, in a nice touch, there are some hints that it wasn't. Implying that Link and Tetra were taking to another world Narnia-style. Like LA and MM, it really does nothing for the timeline. ST occurs about 100 years after that, Link and Tetra founded "New Hyrule". This new land gets all mucked up and it's up to the new Link to un-muck it. Can't anyone else in Hyrule take care of anything? Anyway, I sadly have little to say about this game. There's just not much to tell, so we'll just put it on the end of the Adult Timeline and move on to the biggest pain in the timeline...

Four Swords arc: MC--FS--FSA
This arc is a pain for timeline theorists because it stands alone in many ways. The only elements that clearly are in other Zelda games are Ganondorf and the Gerudo Tribe in FSA. It and FS tell the tail of the Four Sword and Vaati, who was sealed inside and broke out. FSA had Ganondorf mixed in to boost sales and thankfully killed Vaati. Vaati wasn't compelling as a villain because all he did was kidnap chicks because he wanted women. At least Ganondorf has a goal in mind when he kidnaps someone.

MC tells the origin story of Vaati (who was demanding that? Next you'll tell me that Tingle was staring in a game of his own). Vaati was once a Minish, an ancient group of small beings of great power. They help this Link forge the Four Sword and find the Life Force (yeah, that was in the arc too) so that he can defeat Vaati. He puts Vaati away in a seal that is doomed to fail. But at least Vaati is polite enough to stay dead.

Skyward Sword
As I haven't played it, I can't say for sure. All material point to this being first in the timeline, but I don't know how it will affect placement yet. I'm going to assume that it won't until farther notice.

More in my next post.

Last edited:
Now, in-game references alone account for a timeline like this:
.........../--WW/PH--ST
SS--OoT
...........\MM--TP--LttP

Just about everyone agrees with this. It's the other arcs that make things sticky. We have no clear indication where the Four Swords arc goes, but the other two certainly go sometime after OoT. Well, let's look at the reoccurring artifacts, starting with the Blade of Evil's Bane...
The Master Sword
We know that it is forged and enchanted in SS, and at the end or sometime after the game is used as the lock and key of the Sacred Realm. It is used again in OoT (Adult Timeline) to defeat Ganondorf. Zelda says that it must be put to rest at the end, perhaps doing it herself. In between OoT and WW, it seems to be used to petrify Ganondorf's minions, possibly being moved away from the Temple of Time. The new Link uses it again to kill Ganondorf and the sword is lost at sea.

In the Child Timeline, it remains where it is for an undisclosed amount of time. As Ganondorf has the Triforce of Power in TP, we can assume the sword was pulled out by that time. Link uses it again, this time pulling it from the ruins of the Temple of Time, which are surrounded by forest. He returns it to rest when he defeats Ganondorf. The last time it is used is in LttP, made obvious by the caption: "The Master Sword sleeps again, forever". This obviously meant that the Lost Woods would be where the Master Sword rests until the end of time, or that rust resistance spell wears off.
Sadly, this hardly effects the Four Swords arc or the Original arc, as neither has or references the Master Sword. However, it does effect the Game Boy arc. At first, I took the Master Sword's appearance in OoX to be an Easter Egg and ignored it. However, I now realize I was just using that as an excuse not to think, and I apologize. -.-

There is a way to get it in the games that does involve pulling it from a pedestal, as is tradition. I'm going to assume that is the canon way to acquire it and the others were added for variety. This would mean that these games would have to occur a) after OoT and before LttP and b) after a game that Ganon/Ganondorf is killed. You could put it after TP, but that creates a few problems that I'll get to later. Maybe going through the title artifact of the Four Swords arc will shed some light on the issue...

The Four Sword (and Trident)
Well this was a dead end! The Four Sword is never seen or mentioned in the other arcs. Circumstantially, this does mean that it was probably destroyed when Ganondorf broke the seal and escaped. The Four Sword was always poor at containing evil. This does hint at it occurring at a time when the Master Sword cannot be used. After ST or before OoT make sense. Sure you could put it after LttP, but then it would seem kind of stupid for Link not to use a sword everyone knows as "the Blade of Evil's Bane".

What gives the game a more concrete placement is the Trident. Although it doesn't have any canon appearance in any other Zelda game, the effect it has on Ganondorf is significant: it turns him into a moblin. Now, every other time we saw Ganondorf transformed, he had the Triforce (or the Triforce of Power at least) and could turn into whatever he wanted. We saw this in TP, when he turned into a...boar...wolf...thing. So it might be that Ganondorf has a thing for the moblin form because of the Trident. He also does frequently wield Tridents, which may be a hint of that. When it's all said in done, we have to count on everyone's favorite plot convenience:

The Triforce and Life Force
The Triforce and state thereof is very important to any timeline. Now, the Triforce was made by the goddesses that created Hyrule and could grant the wishes of whoever touches it. They took steps to prevent anyone who was evil from getting it and the Hylians strengthened that with the Triforce. The Triforce is easy to follow in the Adult Timeline. Ganondorf touched it and caused it to split because of the imbalance in his soul. Link's Triforce of Courage apparently split when he was sent back in time and Zelda's remained with her. Centuries later, Link and Tetra gathered the Triforce and Ganondorf defeated them. But before he could claim the Triforce for himself, the King of Hyrule (no idea how he survived the frickin' flood) touched it and wished for Link and Tetra to be saved. So, like the Master Sword, the Triforce was lost in the sea.

In the Child Timeline, things get more complicated (don't they always?). In the backstory of TP, Ganondorf received the Triforce of Power for no discernible reason. The Triforce of Courage is implied to be in Link's possession, and the Triforce of Wisdom in Zelda's. Neither of these is explained either, as Nintendo went to the Team Ico class of story telling. This is actually a good thing, as it doesn't overload the game with story and end up ignoring gameplay. And I have a possible explanation for it, but let's finish this first. LttP features the Triforce whole again and it is all in Ganon's possession. Once Link kills Ganon, he gets the Triforce and brings Hyrule to prosperity once again.

Let's start with the LoZ and AoL. In these games, the Triforce is divided: the Triforce of Power is in Ganon's hands in the beginning of LoZ and Zelda had just split the Triforce of Wisdom to keep him from getting it. No one knew where the Triforce of Courage was but Impa herself, and she told no one until Link was shown as worthy by the magic birthmark (yeah, not like killing the lord of all evil would show him as worthy). An interesting theory by mafuletrekkie from YouTube made me rethink it's placement. The only time we saw the Triforce whole was a) after it was created, b) after Ganondorf nearly took it in WW, and c) when Link took it from Ganon in LttP. Who was to say that it was always whole from creation to OoT? The backstory in AoL says that a King of Hyrule secretly found the Triforce and divided it himself. He sealed the Triforce of Courage in a "challenge of courage", but who's to say he didn't do similar things to the other two? Perhaps he sealed the Triforce of Wisdom in a "challenge of wits"? And perhaps it was only the Triforce of Power that was in the Sacred Realm, as a "challenge of strength" I suppose.

Now, what about the Life Force? It looks like part of the Triforce, but the Hylians don't seem to know what the Triforce is even though it is featured in their artwork (they do humorously refer to "Triumph Forks"). Perhaps the Minish that gave it to the Hero of Men had been given the Triforce of Wisdom for safe keeping. This would mean that the Triforce of Wisdom Zelda had in OoT was passed down to her without her knowing it (she wouldn't be the only character to unknowingly have the power of the gods). As for Link getting the Triforce of Courage, well he finished the final test. The final test to get the Triforce of Courage was for Link to face his inter darkness, and Ganondorf forced the issue in OoT. Link defeated Dark Link and thereby was able to use the Triforce of Courage. That's one plot hole avoided.

This would mean that LoZ and AoL would most likely occur between MM and TP. This could also explain why Ganondorf gets the Triforce of Power. Perhaps, as Ganondorf faced execution, Princess Zelda didn't feel she could lead her people wisely without the Triforce. She touched it with the before-mentioned imbalance and only kept the Triforce of Wisdom. Ganondorf had possessed the Triforce of Power for many years and that went to him (makes more sense than "because destiny says so"). Likewise with the Triforce of Courage.

This also makes a clearer place to put the Game Boy arc. Ganon was killed in LoZ and his minions were trying to revive him in AoL. Was anyone else wondering why Twinrova weren't trying the spell from that game? rather than the overly-complicated one they did try. Well, Link killing six of Ganon's best minions would be a valid reason to try anything else that might work. We can assume that one of Ganondorf's minions managed to revive him later (third time's the charm) and this led to the backstory of TP, and you know where it goes from there.

So, by my calculations, we have a timeline like this:
................................/--WW/PH--ST
SS--MC--FS--FSA--OoT
................................\MM--LoZ/AoL/OoX/LA--TP--LttP

It does seem odd to have the same Link in five games. But, if that isn't confusing enough for you, there are two Zeldas in that time.

Faedeur

The Juror of Courage
"Gameboy" Trilogy: OoX/LA
Most everyone clumps the gameboy titles together these days, I'll get into why in a bit. LA was originally meant to be a sequel to LttP, but was later said to go anywhere the fans wanted (thanks for the retcon, Nintendo). Since the whole thing was a dream, nothing in it can be considered conflicted. It was a shared dream between Link and the Wind Fish, so the "nightmares of horrors Link faced before" is sometimes used. However, it's not clear how much Link actually contributes to the dream. The only two clear factors is that Link was sailing because he was soul searching after defeating Ganon, and he calls out Zelda's name in his sleep.

Fortunately, the Oracle games clear a few things up. Most of the important stuff in these games I'll bring up later, but a few things are important now. In these games, Ganondorf is dead and the Triforce is possessed by Hyrule. This limits where it can be placed in relation to the other games, same as LA. They can be played as sequels to each other, with no canon order; and, at the end of the linked games, Twinrova try to revive Ganondorf by using the grief and pain the villains of Ages and Season as well as Zelda's life. Why they can't use the blood or ash thing is anyone's guess, or why they don't just move on and take over Ganon's forces themselves. Link foils them and they end up being sacrificed by accident and bringing Ganon back (you just can't keep a good villain dead). Link kills Ganon again, gets a cute kiss from Zelda, and sails off into the sunset. WAIT A MINUTE! Sails off? After defeating Ganon? Sounds like a clear connection to me. I haven't gotten confirmation if this was deliberate, so if someone knows that'd be great. For now, we can move on to the next arc...

Link's Awakening comes after ALTTP. It says so right in the Player's Guide. The Oracle games are usually placed by fans between ALTTP and LA, as the instruction manual of LA states that Link went out to seek knowledge to help save Hyrule in the future (the knowledge he recieved from the Oracle series) and was on his way back to Hyrule (via a boat obtained at the end of the OOX games) when a storm destroyed his boat and he was cast into Link's Awakening's story.

jamezrockz98

Link rockz like me. Yay!!
It is impossible to put FS or FSA before OoT. FSA features Ganon and the first time Ganon appears is in OoT from when Ganondorf got the Triforce of Power. That also means that you also can't put FS there too seeing as FSA is a direct sequel to FS.

It is impossible to put FS or FSA before OoT. FSA features Ganon and the first time Ganon appears is in OoT from when Ganondorf got the Triforce of Power. That also means that you also can't put FS there too seeing as FSA is a direct sequel to FS.
There is really no basis for either of those points of view. No canon information says that any of Ganondorf's transformations were his first. If you think about it, with the Triforce of Power, he could choose any form he wants; yet he chooses the form that just so happens to be like the one that the Trident puts you in. Is that just freak chance?

No indication one way or the other that FSA is a direct sequel to FS.

If it is of any interest has Eiji Aonuma confirmed that FS is a prequel to FSA.

Well, actually the main reason—there were two main reasons [why] we went with the 2D graphics for the GameCube Four Swords. One was that it was a sequel to the Game Boy Advance Four Swords game, and so for the continuity there we wanted to retain the same graphic style.

Also, FS was only what Aonuma thought was the first game, it is not clearly stated to be that.

The GBA Four Swords Zelda is what we’re thinking as the oldest tale in the Zelda timeline. With this one on the GameCube being a sequel to that, and taking place sometime after that

Originally Posted by Forlong
Now, what about the Life Force? It looks like part of the Triforce, but the Hylians don't seem to know what the Triforce is even though it is featured in their artwork (they do humorously refer to "Triumph Forks"). Perhaps the Minish that gave it to the Hero of Men had been given the Triforce of Wisdom for safe keeping. This would mean that the Triforce of Wisdom Zelda had in OoT was passed down to her without her knowing it (she wouldn't be the only character to unknowingly have the power of the gods). As for Link getting the Triforce of Courage, well he finished the final test. The final test to get the Triforce of Courage was for Link to face his inter darkness, and Ganondorf forced the issue in OoT. Link defeated Dark Link and thereby was able to use the Triforce of Courage. That's one plot hole avoided.

This would mean that LoZ and AoL would most likely occur between MM and TP. This could also explain why Ganondorf gets the Triforce of Power. Perhaps, as Ganondorf faced execution, Princess Zelda didn't feel she could lead her people wisely without the Triforce. She touched it with the before-mentioned imbalance and only kept the Triforce of Wisdom. Ganondorf had possessed the Triforce of Power for many years and that went to him (makes more sense than "because destiny says so"). Likewise with the Triforce of Courage.

Would you like to further explain that sentence? It seems to me that that idea is very crucial to your placement of LoZ and AoL.

And I don't understand how the Triforce gets out of the SR after the OoT CT Ending in time for the AoL back story to take place.

Moreover, Ganondorf's story from TP doesn't match quite well with him having stolen the ToP before, what is your opinion on that?

Nevertheless, good luck!

/Blue Window

Would you like to further explain that sentence? It seems to me that that idea is very crucial to your placement of LoZ and AoL.

And I don't understand how the Triforce gets out of the SR after the OoT CT Ending in time for the AoL back story to take place.

Moreover, Ganondorf's story from TP doesn't match quite well with him having stolen the ToP before, what is your opinion on that?

Nevertheless, good luck!

/Blue Window
Sorry, I didn't make myself clear. I was thinking that the Triforce of Courage was sealed away before OoT, and no one knew it. Link defeating Dark Link in OoT falls under the terms of the spell for him to receive the Triforce of Courage, so that handles it on the adult timeline. I'm assuming (emphasis on that word) that the Triforce of Power was sealed away alone and the Triforce of Wisdom was being passed down without Zelda's knowledge. I'll admit that it's a stretch, but we all have our crazy theories.

I also completely forgot to explain my thoughts on how the Triforce got where it was in each game. I assumed that the Master Sword and Triforce of Power were taken to use in the war against Ganondorf, thus explaining how they were moved. I also think that the last of Ganondorf's followers were able to revive him years after the events of those games, but his forces weren't powerful enough to defeat the Hylians. This was where I would place the backstory of TP.

Hope that answered your question. Thanks for pointing out that misstep.

Your response clarified some things, however I think I can see a problem with the Triforce of Courage being sealed away before OoT. The reason why Link and Zelda have Triforce pieces in OoT is because Ganondorf touched the Triforce in the SR, which caused it to split. Thus would the Triforce need to be complete and in the SR before OoT.

Seven years ago, Ganondorf, the King of Thieves, used the door you opened in the Temple of Time and entered the Sacred Realm. But when he laid his hands on the Triforce, the legend came true. The Triforce separated into three parts. Only the Triforce of Power remained in Ganondorf's hand. The strength of the Triforce of Power enabled him to become a mighty, evil king, but his dark ambitions were not satisfied. To gain complete mastery of the world, Ganondorf started looking for those chosen by destiny to hold the two other Triforce parts. he one who holds the Triforce of Courage is... You, Link! And the other, who holds the Triforce of Wisdom... is the seventh Sage, who is destined to be the leader of them all... It is I, the Princess of Hyrule, Zelda.

About the TP bs: Technically would no one but the Hero of Time be able to draw the Master Sword, making it impossible for someone to enter the SR, but it seems like this condition is gone in both WW and TP.

Another reason why LoZ/AoL fits good after AlttP is because AlttP ends with the Triforce completed, which is the only game that ends so, besides WW and OoX (and AoL).

/Blue Window

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom