• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Food in Hyrule

LumiGem

He gave me LOADED DICE!
Fish would definitely be eaten in Hyrule.
Ehh I'm not too sure on eating cucco. I'm 95% positive eggs are a part of the Hylian diet but they would have to kill cuccos very quickly. Either that or if some specific adventurer is dumb enough to confront one right in front of it's flock... Maybe they won't attack if they don't know where one is.
Also I think beef may be a possibility...and pork...maybe even certain bugs, since you can eat bee larvae in TP.

Well not necessarily cuccoos wander freely all over the place and that includes inside peoples houses. so it probably wouldn't be hard to have one or two in your house when you want to fix a nice big roast cuccoo for dinner, they are pretty tolerant of people, you can use them for mini-gliders, pick em up and throw em out of your way, I've whacked a few by accident before when I was cutting grass for rupees/hearts and I've yet to trigger a cuccoo attack. Link must have an iron stomach though, all he consumes are potions, apples, soup, and milk. Gannon shoulda taken Hyrule ten times over because Link would never be able to get off the toilet.

But I'm sure that Ordon goats and cows are raised for meat too and maybe people could dine on those little crabs from ALTTP and Octoroks and fish.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom