• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fishing (Not Inside Fishing Hole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
For some reason I'm having trouble fishing this time around - I pull up my line when I think a fish is biting and no dice. Is there a specific moment that you can tell when the fish is on? I wait for the lure to sink entirely but it's not working for me most of the time. It's not a big problem other than being annoying - I think I only need to know in order to get the cat's fish, the empty bottle, and the reekfish, and I already have the first two. Still, it'd be nice to know if I'm doing something wrong of if it's just bad luck.

Btw - I conserve my bottles and never use bait. Should I?

C

Carben

Well for the Reekfish (not sure of its name) you need a special bait to actually obtain one. Hope that is your solution. If not then I think you should be wait just a bit longer to be fully sure!

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
I've got the coral hook, and surprised myself by getting the reekfish on the second try. Tangent: It always cracks me up when a Zora swims by as I'm looking for the reekfish. Makes me wonder if they think I'm fishing for them. :D My main problem was literally getting the fish to bite and/or knowing when they were actually on the line. Thanks for the reply though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom