• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fire Emblem Roleplay

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Emeras was traveling along the main Avenian road, going from Avetol, the main castle of Avenia, to a smaller, outlying town. He was on foot, Elritica at his side. She was smiling and happy as always.
"So, Mr. Emeras, do you think we'll find any trouble? I have some hexes ready. Like one that makes deep gashes or makes them bleed from their-"
"I get the point, Elritica." He cuts her off, annoyed. "I've gotten the point ever since I met you. You like killing and blood and hexing or cursing people. I get it. And I'm sir to you. Now please, leave me in peace." He goes back into a grim silence.
The emblem of the Avenian Royal Family is tattooed on Emeras' bare arm, cloak blowing in the wind. He taps the hilt of his sword, thinking. There shouldn't be any danger... I don't want to see her hexes, but she's the best at deflecting and canceling curses and hexes... I don't like it, but I need her...
Elritica looks up at the sky. She smiles wider as she sees either a crow or a raven, and whistles. It flies down, a starling, and she starts petting it. "Hello Mr. Starling," she says, stroking the bird lovingly.
"How do you get them to come to you?" Emeras can't help but ask.
"It's a trait of all dark mages after Henry, Ylisse's great Sorcerer. He taught his students, and it's been taught ever since. I think it's because of the death/bad omen thing."
"Interesting.... wonder if I could do a similar thing with hawks or eagles..."
"Always planning, Mr. Em... sir." She corrects herself, smile still on her face.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Seven and her mount peaked the hill, both wary from their long journey. The troubadour slid down from her horse, allowing the beast some respite, patting her nose gently and viewing the scene. In the far distance was a castle. Seven considered what may be there, and decided to make it her next destination. However, the pair would never make it there by nightfall. An outlaying town about midway between their current position and the castle would serve as the perfect resting place.

The purple haired girl patted her horse once more before mounting up, and trotted down the hill toward the town.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Harley was on foot walking in the direction of Avetol, heading to a small town just before it. It was getting dark, and although she was weary of walking for three days she would keep pushing. Could she make it there by nightfall? No, she'd need a horse, which she didn't have. So when night fell she would make camp and head back out at dawn.

Harley had no specific destination, she just found more customers in towns than on the roads.

Moonstone

The sun was getting low in the horizon. Seven had cut down the hill and across the field toward the road that lead into town. Though it would've been faster keeping directly toward town, Seven was unfamiliar with the dangers and terrain in the area.

Before long, she happened upon a lone traveler walking on foot. The figure seemed feminine. She snapped the reigns, urging her mount faster, but as she neared, the bow on the figure's back became clear. She quickly pulled back the reigns, but surely the stranger had heard her approach. So, hoping that she was still a safe distance away, she called out, "Oy! Traveler! Are you a friend?" She kept her hand gripped on the reigns and her legs tight around the horse's torso, ready to ride off quickly at the first sign of trouble.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Harley whirled around at the noise of the horse, reaching for her bow if there would be any trouble. Her hand froze when the rider asked if she was a friend or foe. Harley sighed with relief and smirked.

"Friend to the friendly," Harley replied with a hand on her hip. "So its up to you if you are friendly."

Moonstone

Seven laughed, raising the healing staff she carried in the air. She trotted over to the stranger with a smile on her face. She looked the traveler over once, seeing somewhat tattered close and a tired expression. "Have you come a long way?" She looked ahead. The town was in sight, close enough for Seven and her horse to run there within the hour. However, it would take a walking traveler much more than that, surely into nightfall. She looked back to the stranger. She wasn't very big, so she offered, "Is that town your destination? My horse could carry us both there. It would be much faster than walking."

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
(Aww, I hope you feel better :<)

Harley considered it for a moment. She would very much enjoy getting there sooner, and since the woman offered...

"That would be a lot of help to me, if you don't mind," Harley smiled, giving her a hand. "My name's Harley Windell."

Moonstone

"Seven," She stated, and then brushed the horse's mane, her voice becoming tender. "And this is Penelopy." But her demeanor returned quickly back to it's more composed demeanor. It didn't seem like she was much for making conversation, but the air between them didn't seem unfriendly. It was a calm silence that didn't cause unease.

The horse, despite the added weight, cantered along at a steady pace, perhaps sensing a place to rest was near. They reached the town in little over an hour and a half. The sun was very low at this point, the velvety purple of the night stretching up from the horizon. The guards at the gate halted them, asking who they where and why they where here.

"I'm Seven, a simple traveler. I only seek to rest for the night." The guard inspected her, she only had a vulnerary and a healing staff. Seven was clear to enter, but her companion...

"State your name and business, traveler."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Lupus wakes up in a tavern, the women who kept him company the night before lay at his sides. He thought to himself that he shouldn't do things like this anymore, because he knows how it always ends up. Some guy gets killed, some girl get dazzled, and he gets company for the night. He left the Tavern for the woods, hoping to find forgiveness and Solace in their trees. He knows that no one would dare bother him, lest they die from his blade. He pulls out a lute from his bag, and plays a song to lift his spirits. He felt tired, so he washed in a nearby stream, and fell asleep in a tree, high above everything and everyone. He dreamt of a Hero in Green coming to reclaim his birthright. Lupus murmurs "Equus. My brother. I'm sorry."
(Story B. Didn't post once, and I'm on the second page. What did you say about not being left behind, Nicole? That no one will? Imogen and Rainy are dominating the RP. I don't get Notifications like they do. I have to get on my phone, go to Roleplay, find the RP, and go to the post. All they gotta do is click click click. )

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
(FYI, Storm, I didn't get a notification. :p I checked the thread myself. And LD is sick so she can't very well do anything right now.)

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
( I read that Nicole was sick before I posted. Just posted my establishing post. Funnily, it seems like I just gave you all the finger by leaving the tavern you just entered XD)

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((Rainy and Furie, PLEASE slow down! I don't want to get left behind in my own RP!))

Emeras sees it is getting dark, and he and Elritica spend the night in a tavern. When they enter, the entire place falls silent.
"M.... Milord!" The tavernkeeper exclaims. "Why.... whu are we so graced with your presence tonight?"
"Just a room, sir. One with two beds.... Elritica is my... protector." He shoots a glare at the smiling woman beside him.
The tavernkeeper looks uneasy at the sight of the dark mage. "R.... Right this way, milord."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom