• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fire Emblem Awakening StreetPass Help

Chiraku

Demon slayer
I don't wanna go into the weeds, so I'll just make this simple. Me and my bro share a physical copy of Awakening. We streetpassed each other once and were able to parley with the other player's avatar. Now every subsequent pass will generate a random character.
Can you only streetpass another player once?

As far as I'm aware you can StreetPass with the same person more than once without generating a random character. There is a glitch in North American and European copies that prevents your team from showing up on another person's game if you have a Spotpass or DLC character in your StreetPass team. If you have changed your team from the last time you StreetPassed and included for example Marth or Alm, that's most likely the cause of why you are getting a random character.

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
What Vaati said is correct. Try removing any DLC characters from your streetpass team, and also try to avoid using DLC skills/units (e.g. Limit Break; Dread Fighter). ^^

DLC Classes & Skills are not affected by the glitch, neither are Guest Avatars so you can use them freely. Just simply having a Legacy Character in your Streetpass team will mess your team up, why this happens know one knows and there hasn't been a patch to fix it (and likely there won't be one).

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
DLC Classes & Skills are not affected by the glitch, neither are Guest Avatars so you can use them freely. Just simply having a Legacy Character in your Streetpass team will mess your team up, why this happens know one knows and there hasn't been a patch to fix it (and likely there won't be one).

In my experience, DLC classes and skills are affected by the glitch. Several times I have streetpassed a good friend of mine and I get random teams; his team consists of Chrom, Lucina, Noire, his Avatar, Basilio, Fred, and Tharja [for fun ;p].

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom