• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Finally, Potential Zelda U info!

• Thread starter Deleted member 81859
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 81859

I don't have a lot of time, but I thought I'd let you guys know that there's stuff potentiallly in the November Fantimitsu spread.

Here's the article:
http://www.famitsu.com/news/201510/20091062.html

And here's a video covering all details and speculation by HMK:

I have learned no to get my hopes up but hey, it's something. Do you think we'll get legit info or will they dance around it again?

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
It may be involving something involving translation, but could they be talking of TPHD instead of Zelda U?
I really want it to be Zelda U, however, and the thing I would most like to see from an interview is a proper name.

Azure Sage

Join your hands...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I don't think we'll get much. I'm hoping that we at least get the name of the game and some neat screenshots. Maybe a projected release date, too. But I doubt we'll get more than that. Or maybe the info will just be a "look forward to the next E3!" or something.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Site Staff
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...ry_on_the_agenda_for_upcoming_famitsu_feature

Here is another article covering the topic. Apparently they never really said it was going to be about Zelda Wii U, just The Legend of Zelda and the Wii U for the 30th anniversary. Of course there is a chance they could give something about Zelda Wii U, but like the article above states, the main focus will be on Tri-Force Heroes.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
The correct translation is more so focusing on Triforce Heroes more than Zelda Wii U. I think it did allude to a possible mention of the game though, just not a full blown article feature. It's something I guess.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
I was reading on the Nintendo subreddit earlier that apparently all this "info" amounted to was Aonuma confirming that the team is still hard at work for a 2016 release. So yeah, it looks like the lack of substantial new info continues. It would be nice if they could at least drop a bone, like the game's subtitle.

http://nintendoeverything.com/aonum...sary-team-is-doing-its-best-with-zelda-wii-u/
“This year we wanted a Majora’s Mask concert, so it is not impossible that there may be a 30th anniversary concert next year. However, as we are trying to complete the new Zelda as fast as possible, that is all that is on our minds. That being said, we hope something will take form for the 30th anniversary. It is especially important to a producer of the series, so I hope to give something everyone can look forward to next year.”
“We’re doing our best. Everyday we improve it bit by bit. It is something that requires plenty of time, however, so please believe in us and wait.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom