• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Fi and Ghirahim

Would you want Fi and ghirahim to switch places?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

D-Lo G

Author of Short Stories
What do you think Skyward Sword would be like if Fi and Ghirahim switched places? If Ghirahim was in the Master Sword and Fi was in Demise's sword?

I love Ghirahim, so I think it would be cool to have him as a companion. I can't really imagine Fi being evil, though...

What do you think?

No, I really can't see that, as Ghirahim is pure hatred and malice. He would be a terrible companion imo. and he's a sadistic jerk... :P

Last edited:
Well, that wouldn't work because Fi is the spirit of the Master Sword and Ghirahim is Demise's sword. I realize what you're getting at but that's completely nonsensical seeing as how that would alter Skyward Sword's story completely.

Disclaimer: Nothing personal. For some reason, my posts always seem to come out more accusing and harsh than they were intended to be. :)

Feral

The Drifter
No....just...no....but if you are willing to do a comedic skit about it, it's okay. For example: Link picks up the master sword and Ghirahim pops out appearing all "fabulous". Link pounds him back into the sword. Link continues the game using only the smash board (Shield). Fi appears and switches sides. We never meet Demise since Fi's not gonna revive him. The End.

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
It could be interesting, although Phi's personality would have to be switched drastically. You could alter her appearance, lower her voice, and make her have a burning desire for reviving Demise and then you might have a pretty good villain.

As for Ghirahim being a helper, considering how annoying Fi can already be at times, adding Ghirahim's "FABULOUS!" traits may make even the most tolerant of us put down the remote and take an aspirin. ;)

T

taxork511

ghirahim's z target advice: does it matter what this enemy is or how many times you've brought death to its poor soul? just kill it because it's not fabulous enough!

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
In all honesty, that wouldn't work by any stretch of the imagination. As hilarious as Ghirahim is, if he were to be the one guiding Link, he would become a serious headache fast, and Fi's emotionless and robotic persona wouldn't fit properly as a villain. What was done was the correct thing to do hands down.

Z

Zack

It could be cool for Link to have a male counterpart. However, I don't see it as Girahim. There has been speculations that from seeing him in his final form and his textbox having the same design as Fi's that the two characters are from the same race. Again, a male counterpart would be cool, but it shouldn't be the very personification of fear, evil, malice, and hatred. End of story..... kaput.

M

mokona23

Ghirahim looks way too creepy to be viewed as "good". On the other hand, I think that Fi might be able to pull off an evil side (if the personalities of Ghirahim and Fi are switched as well).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom