• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Favourite/Least Favourite Characters

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Who are your favorite and least favorite characters from BoTW?

Favourites:
The strong! The burly! The one! The only! Master Khoga!

Paya - Definitely the waifu I'd pick from this game

Doctor Robbie - Through reading his rather lengthly diary entries he is probably one of the most developed characters

Purah- Snap!

Kilton- He is kind of disgusting but funny. Like Tingle in a way and of course. He loves monsters more than you

Least Favourites:
There are a lot of characters where I dislike the fact they weren't well developed but Yunobo I dislike for his cowardly and un Goron-like disposition as well as his unfitting voice.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Fav:
The four chosen ones
Pikango
Kass
Sidon
Riju

Least fav:
Zelda
Bolson
Magda
Purah

I haven't paid much attention to the characters that much. I didn't have any problems with Yunobo. I just left him behind and waiting at a certain point while I cleared the area.

I think Yunobo is being judged kind of unfairly... sure he acts like a coward, but he still does what needs to be done despite his fears.... so I kind of like him for that.
They're broadening the personalities of many of the races in BotW, introducing characters that don't conform to the established stereotypes, and Yunobo just takes the brunt of that for the Gorons.

Hmm... No particular order, aside from the first 3 those are definitely my most favorite

Kass
Sidon
Mipha
Daruk
Paya
King Rhaom
Revali
Sasu... I mean Teba
Zelda

TheRockinStallion

If I'm not back in 15 minutes, just wait longer!
Didn't we cover that already? I'M A DUDE!
Favorites are Paya, Sidon, Kass, Zelda, and Master Kohga (I SO hated to kill that funny scoundrel). Also, as an entire race, the Rito RULE!!!

Least fave is that crazy flower lady Magda! It was an ACCIDENT!!!

Champions, in order of how much I liked them:
Urbosa/Revali
Daruk
Mipha

Characters I liked (no particular order):
Riju
Zelda
Hestu
KAAAAAASSSSSSS
Teba
Barta
Jules
That old Vai who sees through you in an instant
The little Zora who wants frogs
Fyson
The merchant near the Outskirts Stables who seems to think he needs to apologize for only selling arrows, but is in fact a world class awesome guy for stocking a ****load of arrows
Walton (korok who gives you riddles of stuff to bring back and show him, his sounds are the most adorable of all)

Characters everyone loves but I don't:
Sidon
Also Mipha
Paya

Character I appreciate the most:
Yunobo

Mido

Version 1
I can't really say there's any characters I have a strong like or dislike towards given I haven't really progressed the main story very much at all. I've enjoyed numerous encounters with the various side characters though, and I've had a ton of fun with them. Perhaps my two notable favorites at this time are Kass and Manny. The former, he's, well, Kass. He's seven-foot tall, and you CAN'T TEACH THAT (bonus points for those who get the reference)! ;) Manny's as much of a side character as the rest of them, but he's stood out to me for this reason:

He's a fool in love, and what else is more fun to see! We've got you back, buddy! :cool:

I may have to report back with updates whenever I begin to dig deep into the story.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I really like Urbossa, Purah, Robbie and Riju. I'm not a fan of Zelda's voice acting, but I love her character otherwise. Hestu's adorkable as well.

I don't have any strong dislikes. I'm not the biggest fan of Revali, because I don't like characters who are full of themselves. Some characters you're meant to dislike (like the crazy flower lady) I find entertaining.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I have to admit I do like Pepp the Korok a lot too. I mean...come on! He has prepared a bed for you and doesn't expect rupees in return. He is definitely on my list of fav characters ever!

GFE

This may be just me, but I am totally creeped out by Sayge, the dye shop guy in Hateno. I haven't dyed any of my armors anyway, but he makes me never want to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom