• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Documentaries

I've been on a documentary kick recently pretty much anything goes with it too i'm just really loving the genre all of a sudden.

So, from shows such as Life After People, The Universe, to Blue Planet and Supersize me, i'll pretty much watch anything and this has got me curious as to which documentaries you guys enjoy, so have at it and tell us a bit about them.

As a side note do you love or loathe documentaries?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I love watching documentaries......guess am weird like that haha, am interested in things like space, natural disasters and ufo's!

Some of my fav documentaries are like you said The Universe, Ufo untold stories, weird or what? Or anything to do with Volcanoes, other disasters or just anything interesting :)

bunny

birb overlord
Documentaries are all right. I don't LOVE them, but I don't LOATHE them, either. I will admit though, ancient myths and stories and really interesting to me. Obviously I don't believe in any of them, but they are fun to learn about. (For me... not for everyone, I'm sure.) I remember one documentary in particular that I used to watch a lot when I was younger, If Walls Could Talk. It's basically all about these old houses that have amazing secrets. Some of them were lame, but most of the time they were pretty cool.

videogamenerd10

Indigo Child
I think my favorite documentary is The Making of Sgt. Pepper. It showed how the songs were made and the producer of The Beatles, Brian Epstain, lets you listen to each separate part of each song like guitar only, or vocals only, etc. I don't know, it's just my favorite :nerd:

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Television Documentaries?

I really enjoyed Dogfights, Barbarians and Ancient Engineering on the History Chanel.

A Thin Blue Line is an extremely engaging film documentary.

elliotstriforce

trollin for booty
i really liked "the other F word" it's about guys in punk bands with children. "punks not dead" is also a really good documentary on punk rock.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I'm kinda a fan of Michael Moore's documentaries (not all are as good IMO, so only listing my favorites)
"Bowling for Columbine" (about gun violence)
"Sicko" (about the healthcare system)
"Capitalism - a love story" (a closer look on all the effects capitalism has on a society)
&
"The Awful Truth" (TV show that went on for two seasons - plenty of brilliant stunts in there)

Other documentaries I love:
"True horror with Anthony Head" (a five-part documentary about supernatural creatures and what real life events inspired them)
"Done the impossible" (a documentary about my favorite show - Firefly - and how the fans' support and dedication made the movie continuation happen)

LANZZ

Scarecrow
I love watching documentaries about animal... And of course these documentaries are National Geographic & Animal Planet...

octorok74

TETTAC
Basically, if the documentary deals with WWII I am captivated by it. Same thing with documentaries on Space. I find both subjects really interesting. One deals with the past which I like and the other deals with the vast expanse that we know little about. So cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom