• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Disney Movie~

Well, Disney made a lot of movies and I enjoyed the majority that I have seen of them. And out of the majority which one(s) are you favourite?

I enjoy Aladdin the most, I mean, if it wasn't for the Genie (Robbin Williams), I don't think I would of loved it as much as I do.

It's hard to pick just one! But Robin Hood was my childhood favourite. I've watched it more times than any of the other films, and I still have most of the script memorized.

Of the recent films, I think Frozen is my favourite. I love the setting, and I'm a sucker for stories about siblings helping each other out.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
This is not a simple question. Disney is the defacto king of family movies. So they're really good at it. It's hard to pick just one. I suppose though my favorite would be Mulan. The first one. Not the horrible sequel. I just loved how epic and against-the-odds it was.

This is a very hard choice for sure... But I'd have to go with Lion King, just because it was among one of the first Disney movies I ever saw, and I loved it as a little kid. Even re-watching it today and seeing the similarities it has to Hamlet, I still think it's a very enjoyable experience that anyone can get into.

Plus Darth Vadar was Mufasa, right? Instant win right there.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
This is a very hard choice for sure... But I'd have to go with Lion King, just because it was among one of the first Disney movies I ever saw, and I loved it as a little kid. Even re-watching it today and seeing the similarities it has to Hamlet, I still think it's a very enjoyable experience that anyone can get into.

Plus Darth Vadar was Mufasa, right? Instant win right there.

James Earl Jones does have a wonderful voice:yes:
The Lion King has to be my pick, too:)

Last edited:

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Personally speaking Alice in Wonderland has always been my favourite Disney movie, I just really adore the Cheshire Cat and Mad Hatter, and also believe that it's true to say that "Most everyone's mad here".

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Good question.

I have quite a few to be honest. I grew up with the Toy Story series and I had the games, toys, films, I even I think I had a costume (I don't even know...). I also of course enjoyed some of the well known classics: Lion King, Alladin, Pinocchio, Hercules etc. Then some of the more modern films like Wall-E, The Incredibles, Finding Nemo, Cars and so on...

My favourite of all time though, and some might think this is an odd choice, but it's Meet The Robinsons. For some reason I just seemed to connect to this film and it's hidden message. The story was quite good as well as the characters, but for me it was the hidden meaning and the ending, which fit everything into place. It's a really motivational film and one that brings a smile to my face even when I watch it to this day.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
:D This thread is the best thread ever.

Up! would hafta be my favourite.

My favorite always has been and always will be Beauty and the Beast! I think it's the best animated movie ever made.

Also fun random fact I used to work at Walt Disney World!!! I'm showing off I know lol

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
The problem with this question is there are a lot of different Disney movies. There are the animated classics, and the CGI movies, and there are live action movies too. P&F:Across the 2nd Dimension is also a disney movie, and that is based on a cartoon and never released in theaters. I have no definite answer, however I have made this list:

Animated Classic: I love all of them too much too decide. Probably Aladin or Mulan, or the Lion King. It changes.

CGI: The Incredibles. Wreck-it-Ralph and Frozen are tied for close second.

Live-Action: Mary Poppins

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Gotta go with The Lion King for this one. The Lion King is, and always has been, my favourite Disney movie of all time!

Though I have to give a shout out to Toy Story and Monsters Inc, those are both amazing as well! <3

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I cant decide, but among my personal favorites are Toy Story (all three), Wall-E, and Frozen.

*Frozen is mostly because of the memories that I had with the movie, but great movie all the same

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom